Set Up to Have the Best of belongings Stolen

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Set Up to Have the Best of belongings Stolen

Post by SWS on Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:33 pm

In the dream I owned a large building. It seemed it was to house/help/hold many people. People were being served there. Many people. It was a home to me as well in that it had all of my belongings in it. I had been harassed by a male in the beginning of the dream. He was consistently coming at me, giving me a bad time, threatening me, accusing, he was restrained by others that were with me. He couldn't touch me. The dream shifted a bit where there was a call to evacuate the house. We were told it was dangerous and we must leave. We were told only to grab the most valuable, meaningful items as there was little room and little time. I looked to see the the latter portion of the building on fire (intentionally so that we would see it as dangerous but moving slowly for fire itself). I had a hard time selecting just a few things but I did so and went to the transport I was assigned. While we were all sitting and assuming we would be leaving to a "safer" area, a man comes in the door and says, "Now you will give up all of the precious things that you have brought with you." I sat there stunned. I felt so duped at such a set up. They intentionally put this urgency/time limits to decide on certain things so that we would grab what was most valuable to us only for it to be stolen. I saw the plan unfold before me and considered the losses that I had no control over. I was being robbed and there was nothing I could do.

I'd like to see if the Lord shows anyone something that would confirm a few things. Thank you

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Set Up to Have the Best of belongings Stolen

Post by owen on Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:44 pm

do you recognize the man who was threatening you?
who told you to leave the house?
are you involved in a ministry?

just want to clarify some things.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SWS on Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:07 pm

I am very active in ministry. I minister at a recovery house for addicted mothers (weekly 4 years), indian reservation (monthly 4 yrs) and to others (in church/unchurched/street)

It was a "call" put out not necessarily anyone in particular and the man was not anyone of the world that I know but I believe I have that part understood

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:51 pm

what stands out in your dream is deception using manipulation and fear.
the Bible says the devil comes to steal, kill the destroy. this can be prophetic . Perhaps God is showing the schemes of the enemy to discern what he is doing and going to do so that you can be prepared wisely and win it in the spirit.

it seems to me that there is a new program or policy that will be imposed in your ministry which may affect your life and the lives of others.

Here are the verses that may help and encourage you

2 Corinthians 10:4
(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)

Ephesians 6:11
Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

James 4:7
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

2 Corinthians 2:11
Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices.

Isaiah 54:17
No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SWS on Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:07 pm

Thank you :) and thank you for sharing the Word

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:22 am

thumbs on target :goodpost: owen,