Repost Gold Coins at the Pier

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost Gold Coins at the Pier

Post by His Beloved on Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:43 am

IRL I always go to this pier to refresh myself...clear my head and talk to God. I had a dream that I was walking on the pier and there are some rocks that are on the side of it you can hear and see the water splashing up on them and I saw myself on the rocks but playing in the water which was crystal clear and there were gold coins in the water as I was playing in the water on the rocks I was scooping up and grabbing the gold coins that were in the water. Thank You for your interpretations in advance :)

His Beloved

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Repost Gold Coins at the Pier

Post by owen on Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:13 am

If you are involved in a ministry, I believe God is showing you the fruit of your labor which are the lives of people whom you serve. Devoted people are precious in the sight of God. This may also tells your relationship with God. He delights in you. Your time spent with Him is precious like gold. I believe you have one desire that youve been praying and asking God and God sees it because He delights in you.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by His Beloved on Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:37 am

owen wrote:If you are involved in a ministry, I believe God is showing you the fruit of your labor which are the lives of people whom you serve. Devoted people are precious in the sight of God. This may also tells your relationship with God. He delights in you. Your time spent with Him is precious like gold. I believe you have one desire that youve been praying and asking God and God sees it because He delights in you.

Oh wow Owen, that's awesome! My God! that's beautiful didn't see it that way but now that I think of it, It definitely felt that way in my dream :). God is so Awesome He loves us so

:glory: :loveit: :loveit: :kissyface: :kissyface: :hooray: :hooray: happy dance happy dance

His Beloved

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:22 am

Oh He does love us more than we can imagine..His love 💘 compels us to love Him..

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:15 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top