Kitchen Chicken

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kitchen Chicken

Post by His Beloved on Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:12 pm

I had a dream that I was in the kitchen preparing to bake some chicken there was a guy that I know in the kitchen with me, the chicken or should I say chicken legs were already seasoned and as I was taking the legs out of the bowl my fingers were gripped onto each leg separately as I was headed to place them in the pan, and one loosened it's grip and was about to fall but I (LOL) caught it with my teeth (yuck IKR) and the looked at me with disgust and I had to explain to him that it was about to fall and I had to catch it didn't mean to catch it with my teeth just a reflex. So we moved to the kitchen counter and he says to me so how long are we going to keep this up smiles and looks at the orange juice carton which is empty and says I need some grape juice. I said come again what did you say Mr. G(last name) in a flirtatious way? all the while batting my eyes at him and smiling it was like he was wanting to move forward with us. Please Help

His Beloved

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kitchen Chicken

Post by owen on Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:06 pm

in your dream, do you know the reason why the guy was in the kitchen with you?

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by His Beloved on Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:13 am

Hi Owen, yes the guy that was in the kitchen with me is a friend and is also my Pastor.

His Beloved

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:18 pm

maybe this dream tells a kind of relationship between you and him. And I think both of you has something in common that only God can reveal. whatever it is Im not sure. but base on your dream your attitude towards each other stands out. I could only say is to pray for this and God will reveal and tell you what you need to do.

Hope this helps you.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by His Beloved on Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:00 am

owen wrote:maybe this dream tells  a kind of relationship between you and him. And I think both of you has something in common that only God can reveal. whatever it is Im not sure. but base on your dream your attitude towards each other stands out. I could only say is to pray for this and God will reveal and tell you what you need to do.

Hope this helps you.

Hi Owen, I feel the same way as I am not sure regarding the relationship as I am in waiting for god to reveal that to me as well. I will continue to pray. Thanks for commenting :)

His Beloved

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:51 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top