A friend builds high tech dental chairs without permission

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A friend builds high tech dental chairs without permission

Post by steadygaze on Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:35 am

Hi all it has been a long time since I have posted a dream on here.

Dream

I was observing in this dream about a friend of mine. He had found out about these high tech new dental chairs.They were interesting because they had straps to tie people in. I thought they were very strange, I did not like the looks of them. It reminded me of like the gas chamber and people were strapped to chairs and gassed or something. To my friend he thought they were like new toys or something. So he would take initiative and build them in places he had no permission.He was really ticking people off. Then he went to Walmart and he built these high tech dentist chairs in the bathrooms there. The boss came and had seen he built these chairs without permission. The boss was so mad and grabbed my friend and took him out of the bathroom and was going to arrest him for building things he had no permission to build. He made everyone mad and now he was going to pay the consequences, he was going to go to jail..

I have a sense of what this dream means but not sure why or what the dental chairs mean. To me it was a toy to him and without permission he did things that ticked people off.To me Walmart represents two things, family and a business.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A friend builds high tech dental chairs without permission

Post by dreamster on Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:48 pm

i think the essence of the dream is your friend has a mechanisim that he uses all over, like a lack of bounderies, and bulldozer everyone elses, thereby causing chaos, i would say the chair represents teeth ,which represents words, perhaps he is argumentative, and seeks to bind ppl in conversation, with his point of view, :hmm: :blah: :blah:

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:16 pm

Thanks it confirms what I got.

Thanks so much for the interpenetration confirmation. :coool:

Blessings and have a blessed day.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down