Does anyone know what owls mean?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Does anyone know what owls mean?

Post by sharon on Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:44 am

Hello, just a quick snippet of a dream to see if anyone out there can shed any light.
In my dream there were 2 large owls sitting on a fence line. It was evening, so it was dark, but there was light coming from the corner shop, which was more like an eating/drinking place and there were some mums and children on a table outside. I go to tell my youngest daughter (who is 6 nearly 7 years old) to look, when one of the owls flew silently off the fence line. So she wouldn't panic, I come up to her and turn her and say look, look at the owl. The owl remaining on the fence came and swooped to us, it's back to the road and its underparts to us, opened it's wings and furled them round us, the right one around me and the left one around my daughter. The wing around me was left slightly open, like I was being allowed/able to see her as I didn't want my daughter to panic and was looking to make sure she was alright, constantly telling her it's ok, it's alright, see it won't hurt you, etc, as she was more fully furled than I. The owl was large, very, very light reddish brown outer feathers and fluffy white underwing and body and a light coloured beak. A bit like a Barn Owl (NO sticky-up ear feather things) but large enough to engulf us both in it's wings and tall enough to stand as tall or just taller than me. (I'm only 5'1" but that's big for an owl).
Thank you :kissyface:

sharon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Does anyone know what owls mean?

Post by dreamster on Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:46 am

hmmm interesting dream, reminds of a scrip, wisdom calls out in the street to seek it out, perhaps its about you educating you kids in some capacity, given its night, etc,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sharon on Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:11 am

Thank you Dreamster. I have had a look around about owls and most everything seems to have a negative connotation spiritually because of how they are depicted in the Bible. The one positive I've found was something Kris Vallotton has spoken about on Youtube:
https://youtu.be/AD4HVRCf3hA - Owls: The Prophets Who See in the Night

I have realised that there were a couple of scenarios in the dream that depicted mothers and daughters so I'm not too sure what that speaks of but training I think is to do with it, although training in what I'm not sure. The place this owl scene happened was on the junction of 2 roads just up the road from where I used to live a good 10 years back where there used to be a corner shop but it's now been turned into a house.

Any thoughts, I'd be happy to hear :-)

sharon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:17 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top