my dog finds a Hebrew scroll

View previous topic View next topic Go down

my dog finds a Hebrew scroll

Post by Joshua116 on Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:15 am

in my dream there was a prophecy about a secret/lost Hebrew scripture being found in America

i was in my room and my dog was with me

after i heard about the prophecy my dog walked to a corner in my room and started "digging" in my floor

she found the Scripture

i remember telling my mom about Paleo-Hebrew which is what scholars say is the original Hebrew

Joshua116

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: my dog finds a Hebrew scroll

Post by mico on Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:51 pm

Joshua116 wrote:in my dream there was a prophecy about a secret/lost Hebrew scripture being found in America

i was in my room and my dog was with me

after i heard about the prophecy my dog walked to a corner in my room and started "digging" in my floor

she found the Scripture

i remember telling my mom about Paleo-Hebrew which is what scholars say is the original Hebrew

I really don't understand you! This dream is a copy and paste of one you put on Tehillah, to which you got a perfect interpretation. One, might I add, that you appear to have named yourself after.

And you strung people along so much that D locked that thread so you couldn't waste anymore time. As someone on THAT post said, "you are going around and around the rabbit trail" again.

Josh this is simply attention seeking behaviour. You need to stop wasting your time and everyone else's but obsessing over these things and start making plans to live your life.

Sit down and have a goal-making session. Short-term, mid-term, and long-term goals, and then step out and DO them. And stop making excuses.

mico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua116 on Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:31 pm

huh? seriously...

1.) who are you and why are you being randomly rude? why are you starting a fight where this is none?

2.) i'm not the only person that shares the same dream multiple places. it's common practice to get confirmation/different perspectives. how do you know about how "perfect" an interpretation i've gotten?

if you didn't have anything to say, why did you respond at all? don't burden yourself.

*sigh*

Joshua116

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:54 am

is this dream posted else where?,, scratching chin

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:46 am