Missing dog returns

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Missing dog returns

Post by exo152 on Sat May 28, 2016 10:15 am

Our family pet went missing three weeks ago, and our family has been heartbroken. There have been dog thieves in the area and he is a full-blooded boxer. Two of my children and my husband have dreamed that he was just outside but we could not see him and didn't know he was there. I have had no dreams about it, until last night. In my dream I was outside and he ran right up to me. He was covered in ticks, including three large ones attached to the top of his head. He was so happy to see me and tried to climb right up in my lap (he is a boxer, a big dog, but used to do this). I brought him in the house to give him a bath and clean the ticks off of him, when I heard a noise. He was hungrily eating up all the dog food he could find in the pet bowls so fast I knew he was starving. The dream felt very real.
I am hoping this dream is a sign from God that he is returning, but after 3 weeks we have almost given up hope.
Thank you!

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Missing dog returns

Post by exo152 on Mon May 30, 2016 10:28 am

My son had another dream concerning our missing dog. In his dream he was walking down a gravel road and saw our dog in someone's yard. He called to him, but the dog was wary. He said he walked up to him, kneeled down and started petting our dog and calling him by name. It a little bit but then the dog recognized him and was happy to seem him. My son tied a string to his collar and walked the dog home.
Any ideas, please?

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:35 am

bandaid so sad, um dont give up yet, ive heard amazeing stories of pets returning, i think the ticks show a type of time line, scratching chin

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by exo152 on Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:10 am

That was my thinking too about the ticks. Thank you!!

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:43 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top