Raking leaves and vacuuming

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raking leaves and vacuuming

Post by Paul RT on Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:10 pm

I was with my wife and children and we had just returned home to our old house in Sydney after a short holiday. I was negotiating help with my children over doing housework, in particular with my daughter L****. I then proceeded to do some of the housework as an example to them.

This then expanded to me doing some work outside, including raking leaves and loading them onto a tip truck.

I then went to nearby commercial premises, and was doing vacuuming of a crimson coloured carpet. I kept finding some objects on the floor that looked like dark coloured artificial gemstones in silver settings.

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Raking leaves and vacuuming

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:12 pm

I've seen a lot of 'cleaning' in the body of Christ in general, meaning that God is purging His body of things that don't belong and such.

Raking leaves is a bit different though. That's more along the lines of keeping 'order' in the yard. Your house / yard is your territory, ministry. Your daughter would represent your ministry as something you birthed out.

Perhaps a ministry that you are in charge of, God is requiring some things be placed in proper order and by doing so, you will discover some 'gems' of value in having order in it.

This is a guess based on my own knowledge. Knowing what you do in the body of Christ would help. God ALWAYS speaks to us through things we know and understand. While some symbols have universal meanings, many times they are dream recipient specific. Are you seeking God concerning any matter? If so, this could be a piece of an answer.

Back to top Go down

Raking and vacuuming

Post by Paul RT on Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:01 pm

Thanks Nae2Glory

There are certainly lots of changes in my life right now. Late last year I declined to accept nomination as Church Secretary for another 2 years. In my professional life I am working on two projects - one organising work experience programs and the other admin support for vocational training of prisoners in a new jail being built here.
Since last August I have also begun to recollect and record many of my dreams, and with a small home group we are learning about dream interpretation, prophecy etc, while also considering the meaning of a multitude of my dreams.
I am seeking direction about all of these areas, but also trying to be patient, as dream interpretation is entirely new to me, and is not generally discussed in my fairly conservative denomination.
I'd value your prayers
In His Name
Paul

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Possible Manifestation: Raking Leaves

Post by Paul RT on Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:25 am

My wife has recently been elected to the position of Church Secretary, which I held up until late last year.

I think that God has called me to step aside while He sorts out some of the "dead leaves" including gossip and criticism of our leadership by a number of women in the congregation.

I believe that this process will be a way of God bringing out the "gems" which my wife has, including an ability to see and address the relationship issues, rather than the traditional administrative focus of the Secretary's position.

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Raking leaves and vacuuming

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:14 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top