Why are some dreams never answered ??!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why are some dreams never answered ??!!

Post by gordie1 on Fri May 27, 2016 11:36 am

This is a very annoying website. Some dreams are answered quite quickly and others are never answered at all.

gordie1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why are some dreams never answered ??!!

Post by mico on Fri May 27, 2016 11:22 pm

Well for me personally, I have answered some of your dreams and you've been really rude to me.  So when I've seen other of your dreams that I've had the answer to, I've not answered, because I think you're just going to be rude again. Every time I see you, I think "that's that rude Scottish guy".

Problem solved hey?

mico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by exo152 on Sat May 28, 2016 10:21 am

The moderators are not paid to do this, either. I am sure they have their own lives and get on here when the can, but they are spread very thin. If there is something you cannot pray and receive the interpretation from God yourself, perhaps you should repost it or try sharing it with someone in your church who is gifted in that area?
Just a thought! :)

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:25 am

yes thats true exo, although,i would say all the mods are gone, nerd and mia is hardly here, as the members logs shows, i dont want to run the site by myself, bandaid

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by exo152 on Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:09 am

So sorry to hear this, Dreamster. This site has always been such a blessing to me. I cannot blame you for not wanting to do this yourself. Prayers!

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:00 pm

My apologies to Dreamster (and others) as well. I really only come here, anymore, when I've received notification of a PM - to which I will take the time to respond.

In absence of leadership, though, I'm no longer interested in helping keep this on life support when everything else indicates this has been abandoned.

There's plenty of good resources here, however, to help a dreamer further understand what God may be speaking to them in their dreams. I believe that Mia's intent was to move away from 3rd party interpretation and, instead, move people more towards seeking God directly for understanding their dreams. Since she rarely returns, it may be safe to say that she's ok with the way her site is used.

gordie1 wrote:This is a very annoying website. Some dreams are answered quite quickly and others are never answered at all.

In response to this:
One of the first things we're taught is to NOT offer an interpretation just because a dream appears to be ignored. The last thing we want to do is suggest something that comes from our flesh instead of the Holy Spirit's leading. If your dream doesn't have a response, it's likely that it's been read and the reader doesn't have anything to share. There's no fault on the interpreter for that!

One more comment on the amount of time this actually takes...
A thorough effort on the part of the interpreter takes time. A dream is read, prayed about, and then a response is written - which may take 15 minutes or more, depending on the dream. That can be very time consuming! What's more, a lot of interpretations are offered with little follow-up from the dreamer, which makes the effort not seem worth it. There aren't a whole lot who are willing to spend hours of their time each week doing something where the one being served leaves you wondering if you were right or not - and where you get zero affirmation/confirmation from the elders in leadership over you.

This isn't meant to have a bitter tone, so please don't read it as such. It is, however, meant to draw attention to what goes overlooked in a ministry like this - and that there is a very real drain on those who would otherwise love to serve!

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by exo152 on Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:19 pm

I for one have really missed your service on here, Mark. You always seemed to know exactly what the Holy Spirit was trying to help me understand through my dreams. But it is true that we need to move forward and seek God for ourselves and not expect someone else to do it for us.
Praying God's best for you, and Dreamster, too. You have both been real blessings in my life, through a very difficult period of my life.

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:35 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top