Another heart dream dreamt of falling asleep and shock to my heart cousin

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another heart dream dreamt of falling asleep and shock to my heart cousin

Post by gordie1 on Sun May 22, 2016 6:18 am

last night I dreamt I was in hospital, I had taken myself there after I had read my mail and I was angry it was from an old employer who didnt extend my contract and I developed an irregular heartbeat called atrial fibrillation (AF) iRL i have this heart problem. The doctor examined me and I fell asleep and woke up in the dream and the doctor told me he had delivered an electric shock to my heart but my heart had not been irregular just fast, and I went through a list of heart conditions it could be and each time I was told no I did not have that. He then said that I was being referred to the local psychiatric hospital I asked if I was to go there myself and he said no he would be introducing me as a relative like a cousin would.He said the problem with my heart was not serious that I was suffering from neurosis Then I woke up. I dont know why I am getting all these dreams about my heart.

gordie1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another heart dream dreamt of falling asleep and shock to my heart cousin

Post by owen on Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:30 pm

Hi gordie,

I read in your other post that you had a heart problem. I understand that perhaps you may be afraid that it would manifest in real life. But I believe it is more on spiritual heart. Maybe if you dont take care of your spiritual heart, it could affect your physical heart. And God doesnt want it to happen thats why he gave you these dreams.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top