2 dreams about paramedics telling me I am having a heart attack very worried

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 dreams about paramedics telling me I am having a heart attack very worried

Post by gordie1 on Wed May 18, 2016 2:52 pm

Hi there the last 2 nights I have dreamt I have been told by paramedics that I am having a heart attack. 1st dream I was in the back of an ambulance and I told the paramedic I was sorry for wasting his time I was sure it was a bit of indigestion. He was very nice and he did an ECG then looked shocked at the results and told me I was having an irreversible heartattack i saw the ECG and all the waves on the tracing were very high and pointed up I told him that I was going to go home and leave the ambulance this was rubbish he warned against it. At the time when I woke up I had chest pain IRL. I went and took indigestion remedy and the pain went away. Then 2nd night I dreamt I had phoned the doctor for indigestion type pain and paramedics arrived outside my door but waited and I had to open it for them. My brother came in with them and I told them I was feeling much better but they said they wanted me to go to hospital to make sure. I freaked out then and ran out the door they told me as I had taken painkillers not to run as it could make it worse. I ran out the back door of my house and there was no ambulance anywhere to be seen, my brother told me there was nothing wrong with me and he didnt think I needed to go to hospital. This has freaked me out. IRL I have a mild heart problem atrial fibrilliation and I am diabetic and a bit overweight but apart from that ok. Is this some kind of warning dream. I also IRL am having problems forgiving 2 people who have really hurt me. I was wondering if that is connected to a heart issue. Seriously scared to go to sleep.

gordie1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 dreams about paramedics telling me I am having a heart attack very worried

Post by dreamster on Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:30 am

a heart condition, seek counsiling to work through your offences, stress don't help your physical heart, bandaid

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 dreams about paramedics telling me I am having a heart attack very worried

Post by sharon on Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:38 am

My opinion is yes, the hurt/offense, etc that anybody may have caused you needs to be addressed for sure. I think because you have had more than one dream about it recently, it's something the Lord wants you to deal with now. Don't be anxious about what may or may not happen to you physically, but put your energy into resolving outstanding issues. And if you think about the worse case scenario - something were to happen to you physically - when you boil it all down, isn't it better to have your heart right with God in these things, rather than know you have these issues and not address them and meet your Maker?
That's what I do, boil it all down, look at what remains and deal with it. I do hope my blunt approach doesn't offend you. Please forgive me. Don't let pride or anything else hold you back. Rise up above it. Pray for an opportunity and seize it quickly so that the enemy can't talk you out of it with reasonings.

sharon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:42 am

thumbs good werds.

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:14 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top