But my Grandmother is dead?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

But my Grandmother is dead?

Post by exo152 on Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:44 am

I dreamed the other night of my grandmother. She has been dead now for ten years. In the dream my husband and I walked into a foyer type room and she was seated in a chair. She looked at least 20 pounds heavier than when she had died, and so much healthier (she died with cancer). Her right arm and hand was bandaged and wrapped and you could see spots of green oozing through the bandages. We hugged her and talked with her and asked how she was. She pointed to the arm and said the doctors had run so many tests, but still couldn't tell what was wrong. She also said she was swelled all on one side. She was waiting in the foyer to see if she couldn't trade in some books she had read at the library but couldn't find the librarian. My husband told her we went to church with the lady and he would find out for her.
I am thinking this dream was not about my grandmother, but someone else. Thank you for any insight!

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: But my Grandmother is dead?

Post by dreamster on Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:35 am

or perhaps a generational health issue, ?

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by exo152 on Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:53 am

Perhaps. My grandmother lived well into her 80s but suffered several bouts of cancer over her lifetime. Even one of her daughters died as a child from leukemia. I have researched the family and found that her father and several of his siblings also battled many forms of cancer and most died young with it.

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:44 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top