HELP I AM NEW AND I THINK I HAVE A FALSE PROPHET FOR A PASTOR!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HELP I AM NEW AND I THINK I HAVE A FALSE PROPHET FOR A PASTOR!

Post by Tamara on Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:18 pm

I hate to start right out with something negative but I have had several dreams about my pastor and his family that are negative.
They do seem to be really stand offish with everyone and our attendance is always down.
I dont like to think what the dreams may mean but I need some help.
Dreamed my pastor was standing in the door of my bedroom (and my husbands) and he was dressed in camo. He had a mean look on his face. Next the Bible that was laying on a table had camo on it and said "MOST DANGEROUS PREACHER".
Also I dreamed the pastors wife was hovering over our fellowship room (where we have a soup kitchen outreach) which she hates on a huge arch. I know that the arch stands for government.
I have had many negative dreams about them. Everytime anyone wants to do anything in the church in missions they say (they will get the carpets dirty) or something like that. The pastor took the church from another pastor who was extremely annointed who got sick and had to drop out for a while and never handed the church back to him. Our attendance is usually under 40 or 50 and it is a big church. He preaches the law and hell constantly although all we have there are a group of beat up christians. I have volunteered to do the music and I feel like I am dragging around dead people in the praise. What can I do. I don't want to hurt the pastor and family but this is killing my spirit My husband has to leave before the message and we cant even sit in church together. I feel led to be there but I cant keep this up. Help!!!

Last edited by Tamara on Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:07 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : didnt explain enough)

Tamara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HELP I AM NEW AND I THINK I HAVE A FALSE PROPHET FOR A PASTOR!

Post by dreamster on Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:50 pm

hmm thats a tuffy,,,i know that people shoodnt give directional..advice,,on the site,,u need some wisdom and support..is there anyone in ur church u can go to????tio pray and talk this thru??be prudent who u share yr drm wiv,,it kood easily be twisted,,. thinking flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:29 am

Tamara~ what you have dreamed is literal!!! Camouflage is a deceptive covering and also to disguise. The Lord has most certainly gave you a "warning in Time of Indifference". I can see your frustration in what seems to be a "hopeless tug-of-war". Let's back this up with the word of God and see what he has to say on the matter...Amen~. In Galatians 5:18, the book of Gal. deals with "Grace and Liberty" (sound familiar?) 5:18, But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the Law. This is a tug-of-war between the flesh and spirit, thus the Christian is led of {by} the Spirit, when yeilding to Him, to turn away from the flesh's evil yearnings, thus putting sin out of his daily life. "Led" indicates voluntary submissions; the believer by whom he will be led-either by his flesh or by the Spirit. The Spirit led person is "not under the Law". The Christian does not need the ''restraints'' of the law because his moral life is """"Governed"""" by the Spirit. Know your "rights"....Keep standing on the Truth. To be Governed of the flesh, is "FALSE"...(strife) selfish ambitions, (variance) strife or discord, (emulations) jealously, etc. Also to...In Gal. 5:9, A little leaven [false doctrine], leaveneth [promotes, corrupts] the whole lump (church). Those who work in the flesh are self-perpelled, those who who are Spirit-led...will display these features (Gal. 5:22) the spirit cultivates these virtues, love is the willing, Peace is tranquality of mind, freeing one from worry and fear, Joy is gladness of heart, etc. There are nine aspects of the fruit of the Spirit that can only be produced by "God". Speaking the truth is "blameless" and Love, but using one's own position and abussing the authority is "fasle". Pray,Pray,Pray, during the mean time we will be praying here as well, to bind and lose some things...In the Name of Jesus. I encourage you to be strengthend, and to be an conquor, stand your ground, ask that the Lord give you words of encouragement for his people, overcome evil with Good!!! Now that's the fruit of the Spirit, Amen~ kiss

Salutations,
Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:55 am

Amen and Amen! :clap:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:23 pm

I agree with Halo!!!

HOWEVER... as we know with David and Saul - you don't attack the man that is over you. You will miss your blessing if you do.

Perhaps God has called you to intercede and "the violent take it by force" through PRAYER and FASTING?

I think God may have given you the dream in order to have an intercessor so He can move in the situation.

Back to top Go down

Post by iminhiswill~ on Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:44 pm

Tamara~

I definitely agree with Halo and every scripture that was given. I would like to add however, when you become aware that you are in an "unhealthy" ministry, you will need to pray and ask God to give you the humilty, wisdom, and boldness to speak with your Pastor concerning what you are experiencing.. and like dreamstar says, maybe find someone you can talk to.. please be wise in that too. I speak from experience, if the ministry is somewhat operating unhealthy and others are starting to have a look of doom and gloom on their faces too, it could be that you're not the only one feeling this way. It's time for change! I do not believe God would allow you to see only to do nothing....I pary now that you be encouraged and that the Ministry will flow in a spirt of love for love is patient and kind! God bless you!!! praying

iminhiswill~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamara on Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:51 pm

Thank you so much for your answers. I have been struggling for almost 5 years with this. The people are so hopeless there. My husband feels strongly that we need to stay there. I just want to serve in whatever way is right. There is something seriously wrong at that church. Jezebel is alive and well and married to Ahab! I need your prayers for guidance. Thank you all!

Tamara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daughterofgod1023 on Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:18 pm

Tamara,

just throwing a word of caution your way, the Bible states not to say anything is hopeless. I thought that once then God gave me a dream and that lead to a heavy 3 month burden for the pastor and the whole church. I just graduated from that just a few nights ago.

I don't believe anything or anyone is hopeless, I just ask God to let me see things differently than I do. You will find ignorance is the greatest thing in people that causes a lot of stumbling and falling. Keep them in your most sacred and fervent prayers before the Lord, stand and watch the salvation of the Lord.

God Bless,

daughterofgod1023

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:53 pm

I had a feeling about the pastor at my church as well. Something was way wrong. I never had any dreams about it, but well honestly, something was hindering our services. Not just the P&W but the sermons lacked annointing.

I wanted to leave because the pastor kept making me and everyone else angry. But i knew the Lord wanted me to stay. a couple years later, God revealed to us what had been hidden. Our pastor had been commiting adultry with the secretary of the church and was fired. God raised someone else up in his place that had Gods annointing. Our church has been like a river of life flowing through the town! Everyone who drinks of it comes out for more of God's truth! Its a beautiful thing! God has a reason for you staying there. Just hang on to His promise!
love,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:29 am

Last edited by butterfly on Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daisyscheihing on Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:33 pm

Sunday, February 08, 2009

Hi, :uhoh:

I think you are being shown in the spirit some issues in your fellow ship. Sounds like you know that to.Some times we are to close to a proublem to see clearly what to do . duh .

It could be you are to pray for deliverance with in the church family .

The Lord has entrusted you with a revelation.

Unless you know the meaning of you dream.

This could back fire and end up in a gossip party and down on your head. Pastors are known for their viscous words when they are threatened. And it sounds like he is having a difficult time .Maybe he doesn’t under stand how he sounds?Or why he is unfruit full.maybe he thinks its all the church ...at fault.

If he took the ministry and its unfruitful full .The church elders in authority should pray about this. Sounds like more are at fault than just the pastor. Can you tell your husband the dream ?Whould he under stand ?

Maybe one of the sisters will read your dream and under stand it.

I don’t have that gift my self.

Just a thought from a fellow Christian sister.

Been there to. Sunshine ,Lord bless

daisyscheihing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:59 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top