Woman Acting As My Husband's Wife

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Woman Acting As My Husband's Wife

Post by sunshinelove on Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:27 am

There was a woman acting like she was my husband's wife. I remember my husband saying he had a new opportunity in MO moving furniture. My children and I was in the car with this woman. When we got home she wanted to pick my husband up for work. I would not let her. We argued back and forth and I left with my children to pick my husband up from work.

sunshinelove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Woman Acting As My Husband's Wife

Post by king Rex on Mon May 02, 2016 9:23 am

On a personal level I believe it is a good sign that you will have your husband not only physically but emotionally and spiritually present with you and your children which will constitute a healthy family.

You fought and won your husband, sometimes there are interrupting spirits all over the place and they pick on whats going on at that moment to take advantage of your vulnerable situation.
If you could play that day back in your mind you may have had an argument with your  husband about the issue of picking him up from work, these evil spirits pick on that to bring more strife into the marriage.
I know because I have experienced that first hand and I was so marvelled I try now not to argue or quarrel with my wife too much, they jump on such opportunities.. I later made an extensive research and found it is more than possible that since we don't see such beings with our physical eyes their presents may not be known until we dream about them. A presence of a good/GODLY spirit will fix the situation in a dream for you an evil presence will want to further seperate and bring strife.
I pray the LORD keep your family together and bring HIS Peace into your home so that you will continue to enjoy your home in JESUS Mighty Precious Name, Amen !

king Rex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:08 am

scratching chin see if this actualy represents a literal woman, or something else, like a job/hobby,sport, that is takeing your husbands attention, Scratch Chin

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:36 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top