Bare feet and work

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bare feet and work

Post by karenburns2008 on Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:31 pm

I dreamed that I was coming to a new job and the place I was waiting was like in the rotunda of a capitol building. It was full of light and so bright. I was with a person who I believe was a trainer. We were just waiting and I thought to myself why aren't we beginning to work. I notice a woman in front of me who had really hawkish features and dressed very professional. When I look up she taps her watch very insistently and that was the cue that it was time to go. I was led to a room that was so large. There were computers lined up for as far as I could see and rows of them. At all the computers someone was sitting. As I am walking in I am dressed very professional but I realize I am not wearing shoes. As I walk into the room, it is dark. There is no light except the light that is emanating from the computer screen. I am led to an empty chair and computer screen and am left there. I have no idea what I am suppose to do. I am listening to everyone around me and I realize that each person is handling specific calls for specific companies or products. As I am listening I am keenly aware I have no shoes and am trying to hide my feet so no one will see them. I hear someone tell me I am responsible to take calls for Nisan, but no one instructs me how to operate the equipment nor how I am to take the calls. My embarrassment at not having shoes and the fact that no one is explaining to me what I am suppose to do, I decide I am going to leave. I hurriedly walk out because I didn't want any one to see that I had no shoes. When I leave that room, I am back in the light. I get to the car and I can't find my car and then I wake up. I was wondering if anyone could help with this dream. Thank you
Karen

karenburns2008

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bare feet and work

Post by rabedard on Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:31 pm

Hi Karen. Blessings.

Incredible dream. Lots happening. I'll share with you what's on my heart concerning this dream. And if what I say witnesses with your spirit, then hear what the Spirit of the Lord is saying.

... He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ;
(Phil 1:6 NKJV)

Seasons are changing. In some seasons in our life we are called (even sent) to do a new work in the kingdom. It's a new thing; and we can feel as though we are not equipped or far from qualified.

The Lord has you in a new thing, a new kingdom work (ministry), and has positioned others along side of you. Some will bring training, others co-labor with you and heaven in this new work.

I see this new kingdom work as a ministry to ministries, very connected and impacting, and that you are very integral in this new work.

My advice and instruction to you is that you refrain from fixing your eyes on what you do not have or what "appears to be lacking"; rather, fix your eyes on the Author and Finisher of your faith. Holy Spirit will prepare you, has brought others along side of you, and has provided the resources at your disposal to equip you; and some of that training/equipping process of preparation is practical and *on-the-fly*. And this is *OK*

Put off the frustration, and self-focus; and put on the garment of praise. Your living sacrifice and labor of love in this will bring forth good fruit. Enjoy the ride ;-)

Heavenly Father, I bless Karen; and call forth Your wisdom and understanding to remain upon her as effortless as it is to breath; and I declare over her confidence and boldness, and perfect love that casts out fear.

Thank you Father for the transformation in her life, and for the renewing of her mind that is single and full of light. I stir the gifts up that are in her, and call them forth into this hour. In Jesus's name.

Be blessed
BiC / Roger

rabedard

View user profile http://www.rbministries.org

Back to top Go down

Post by karenburns2008 on Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:20 am

Roger,
It has been a few months since I posted this dream and received your answer. I am still praying about this dream and right now I am in holding pattern. Not really doing anything right now as I don't feel like the Lord has released me from my being still pose. I am not sure if I misheard the Lord and lost my chance to be a part of something miraculous God is doing it if I am suppose to be waiting? I think about this dream alot and is one of the few dreams I have been given that I don't have a solid answer to what God is trying to speak.

karenburns2008

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:41 pm

Hi karen

You are not in the place God has called you to be. Wherever you are right now and what you've been doing obviously you dont have peace which indicates that you're not where you should be. I believe you are well aware that you are seeking  God's direction. You are trying to find your place in God's work.

Dont give up seeking Him. He will show you the way. He has promised us that we will find Him if we seek Him with all our hearts.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by karenburns2008 on Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:19 pm

Thank you for the encouragement. May God bless you.

Karen

karenburns2008

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:29 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top