Car Going In Reverse Fast

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Car Going In Reverse Fast

Post by wiselisa58 on Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:31 pm

In my dream I was trying to get my car to go and it finally started going in reverse fast. I was not in control of the car and the car would not stop while I was hitting the brake. I was praying to God that he would make the car stop and finally the car stopped. Any thoughts

wiselisa58

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Car Going In Reverse Fast

Post by rabedard on Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:32 pm

As I read what you had to say concerning your dream, my attention is immediately grabbed.

If anything of what I'm about to say speaks to you, then hear from the Lord accordingly:

Whether you currently are in ministry I do not know. To everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under heaven: (Eccl 3:1 NKJV)

Sometimes we mobilize in order to kick start something, like ministry. We mean well, but sometimes we are mobilizing out of season. And in that place it can be somewhat confusing and fearfull, simply because it's not yet time.

So what I hear, from what you've shared concerning the dream, is that the purposes and promises the Lord has seeded in you, concerning (some) ministry, is coming forth; however now is not the time. And you need only rest in the Lord, and trust in Him ... He will start and put the ministry in gear when it's time.

If none of what I said speaks to you, then no worries.

Be blessed. Your heavenly Father grant you His wisdom and understanding in these matters; and impart to you the knowing of how to execute and how to deliver the kingdom strategies with precision and in love, this day and going forward. In Jesus's name. I see thru your hands an incredible labor of love, impacting many. You've gifts of compassion and mercy ..both of which moves mountains, that can be found before you and before others.

/BiC, roger

rabedard

View user profile http://www.rbministries.org

Back to top Go down

Post by wiselisa58 on Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:57 am

Thank you for taking the time to respond. What you said really spoke volumes to my spirit. And I feel that you are right. It's all in God's timing and he is in control.

wiselisa58

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by king Rex on Mon May 02, 2016 9:41 am

If you find yourself in any landsliding situation the only way that situation will be brought under control is to yield it to the LORD, for no man can do that including yourself.

Hope it helps and GOD be with you, Amen!

king Rex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:13 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top