PLANE FALLING

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PLANE FALLING

Post by DAVID B COYLE-DOWLING on Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:34 pm

Dreamt I heard sound of jet aeroplane(s)passing overhead,looked up into sky,where was it?,terrible sense of foreboding,then I saw this massive aeroplane stretching from east to west filling the whole sky,it was falling backwards,down out of the sky,I could see flags of nations displayed on its wings.Ran to where it had fallen into the sea,the pilot was ok,was walking away from plane:he climbed into a motorboat that was parked in a rocky bay and sped away. I had to get out of the sea as large waves came in.The sense of foreboding was terrible,something catastrophic was about to happen.

DAVID B COYLE-DOWLING

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PLANE FALLING

Post by rabedard on Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:26 pm

Blessings,

To me this appears to be a very prophetic dream, ministry (calling) related, and that to the natural understanding looks *huge*

Has there been a word spoken over you concerning ministry that has international implications? And if so, you may feel overwhelmed concerning this, and feel like you're in over your head (?), not knowing how any of this can be or can come to pass.

Trials and tribulation are imminent, as we are in the world (plane falling, rocky bay); however, God has made a way to get you to the *castle*, to bring to pass the purposes and promises for you, and to cause you to triumph (pilot was OK, was walking away ie/upright, motorboat, sped away ...these all speak to advancing amidst the trouble).

I see the *large waves coming in* not as an obstacle but rather as moves of the Spirit of God that bring refreshing and revival.

And I also see the courage upon you, as you *ran* to the trouble, rather than away from it.

If any of what I just spoke bears witness in your spirit, then hear what the Spirit of the Lord is saying: (a scripture echoes in my mind)

Now thanks be to God who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and through us diffuses the fragrance of His knowledge in every place. For we are to God the fragrance of Christ among those who are being saved and among those who are perishing.
(2Cor 2:14-15 NKJV)

If none of what I've spoken bears witness, then no worries.

I encourage you to share more of what you've come to understand concerning this dream. I'm excited to hear what more you have to say.

BiC / Roger

rabedard

View user profile http://www.rbministries.org

Back to top Go down

Post by DAVID B COYLE-DOWLING on Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:23 pm

Thanks Roger for your reply.I have not had any personal prophecy spoken over the direction of my life.Will be moving to the coast ,God willing, in just short of two years ,to retire.Your reply is nicely detailed and I will keep you updated on any further news.Thanks again and God bless.

DAVID B COYLE-DOWLING

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:28 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top