My Son, My Student, and A Train Crash

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Son, My Student, and A Train Crash

Post by Daughter of The King87 on Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:37 pm

I was a witness in this dream ,but participated verbally...I saw a HUGE train traveling on a train track at an FAST speed. My son and a student in my school were in a green grand cherokee. The car was headed straight for the train. The train crashed into the car. My son heard me yelling at him to get out of the car. He did, but my student did not. I told my son asked me why that child did get out...I told my son he was scared.

Blessings
Maria flower

Daughter of The King87

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Son, My Student, and A Train Crash

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:50 am

That is very interesting. In 2004, I dreamed about the trains in Downtown Dallas, getting bombed in the West End. There is a TRE train that Stars hockey fans ride from Ft. Worth. I just moved from Dallas, but I cannot forget that dream, because it was so horrific. At the time, I also saw a huge darkness spread over the northside of Downtown Dallas, like an explosion, like a nuclear bomb, and then I heard a voice in the dream saying, don't drink the water. The details of the dream were so bad, that I have to think if I will ever post that one. Needless to say.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:48 pm

Last edited by butterfly on Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:44 pm

MaryKMath2..

When did you have the dream about Dallas TX?

I believe God is showing you your witness to your son and student and that you son will receive it and obey but the student will not out of fear.

That you will witness to people for Christ, some will listen, some will not. Those that do not - it's their decision, they have free will to choose or not and for you or your son to feel guilt over their decision. You delivered the Word. That's all God requires of you. :)

Keep ministering the Word of Salvation! thumbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of The King87 on Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:00 pm

I think I received conformation to my dream. When I woke up from the dream I believed that there would be devastation at ministry I lead at my church. Today, there were things that occured that I could no longer tolerate. I resigned from my position and will not return.
Nae- I have felt like I am speaking the truth...but no one I serve with has listened.

Thank you beloveds!
Maria

Daughter of The King87

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:11 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top