Giant Snake looping dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Giant Snake looping dream

Post by cmo727 on Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:18 am

I was watching kids in my front yard I turned around and one kid was dead face down in the mud. I never even saw the kids face or who it was. Then my old Youth Pastor & his wife showed up and they claimed it was their kid and they put me on trial and I was going to jail. But then I was proven innocent in the matter and then everyone was gone and I was back at my house.

The grass was kind of high and it felt like spring. I was on the side of the house closer to my cousin's house when I saw a giant, brown and gold snake. It's stomach was probably the height of a large truck. I was scared, like a deep fear and I was trying not to wake it. I could tell it was moving, but I never saw it's head. It's stomach looked like it was breathing. I then went around to the back of the house, I cant remember what I was trying to do, but then all these other small snakes started showing up and I never made it to the front of the house to see the snake.

Then it's like in my dream, once I reached a certain part of the back of the house it would take me back to that one spot close to my cousin's house on the back side of the snake and replay.

I just keep seeing that snake at the front of the house and it's bothering me

cmo727

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Giant Snake looping dream

Post by cmo727 on Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:10 am

Any insight would be appreciated! Thank you.

cmo727

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:11 pm

just on the first part ,is there any contention between you and another church couple? ie a leader over a ministry thats failed? nerd

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:45 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top