Misterious house and FLAPPING OF WINGS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Misterious house and FLAPPING OF WINGS

Post by ISABEL on Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:48 am

In this dream I was visiting a family , apparently I had slept there and my parents too. I somehow got up upset because I felt an evil presence and I had to find my parents and my husband . So I realized that they were not sleeping in the room, so I went to look for them. As I walked through this house ,I noticed that the couple who own the house were wealthy the house was dark. As I walked through the hall towards the living room I saw some men outside and somehow I was able to zoom into that area and saw that this men were sleeping on the floor wrapped in some old cloth I was shocked because I knew that these men served the owner of that house. I thought they were slaves. Then I continue to walk through the house and I felt the evil in that house there was evil as I walked towards a door that i think led to a bathroom where I thought my husband might be there the evil precense was much stronger, so I decided to look elsewhere I heard voices coming from another area of the house as I approached that area I realized that the couple that owned the house had many guests there and they were talking, I wanted to see if my husband was there so I can let him know what is happening and get out of that place. As I got closer and closer to where they were , my husband comes out and I said to him to come with me. Somehow I knew that we were expected to sleep there one more night but I didn't want to because of all the demonic activity in that house. I desired to hold my husbands hand and walk away so I can tell him what was happening but a woman came behind us and said somethingI don't remember exactly what she said. I knew that she was the wife of the owner of the house. This young woman didn't want to leave us alone as I walked down the hallway with my husband this woman appeared right in front of us and so I couldn't talk to my husband. As we walked through the family room in the dark I noticed a fireplace to my right and another to my left I saw these huge Lizard like creatures they were sitting up as if they were people but they were bright in color I began to notice many of them. Then I began to feel (I could hear and feel the rush of air by the  flapping of wings)right on my face it was so fast that I woke up feeling it on my face and as I woke I realized that the flap pings of wings was real I could still feel and remember hearing the wings flapping. It scared me so much I quickly sat up and realized I was speaking in tongues and rebuking . I woke my husband up and we prayed together and went to my children's rooms and prayed for them.
I have never experience waking up by the flapping of wings I will never forget. I just want to know if this was an angel or something evil? Scratch Chin

ISABEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top