I ate a delicious chocolate

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I ate a delicious chocolate

Post by ISABEL on Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:12 am

In my dream I saw in a house that was apparently my mothers. It was not daytime it seemed it was at night . I remember hearing children I think they were mine but don't recall seeing them. I think my husband was in the dream too. I remember that I went to go to the bathroom and complained because the toilet seat was dirty and so I couldn't use it. I was upset I knew that I had to clean that mess. Then the scene changes and I see a small box and somehow this box came from the court but there wasn't a note anywhere to say what it was for, but I saw that there was a delicious chocolate wrapped very tightly and I opened it and ate it . I remember it was delicious.
Then scene was repeated I did the same thing but I heard the voice of a woman say aren't you afraid to eat it? I said no, because I'm a daughter of God and I had nothing to be afraid of , then I opened the box and ate the chocolate .

ISABEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I ate a delicious chocolate

Post by dreamster on Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:40 pm

scratching chin im thinking that youre haveing to clean up other peaples messes :hairraising: befor you can deal with your own stuff, it may relate to events in your past.but there is a reward or recompence for you hee hee

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top