Preaching in the parking lot?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Preaching in the parking lot?

Post by exo152 on Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:33 pm

Last night I had this dream;
Our pastor had been asked to preach at the church we formerly attended. Instead of preaching from the pulpit in the sanctuary, he stood in the parking lot, gathering those of us who attended his church nearest him (while seated in our vehicles) , and then the folks who attend the other church behind us (they were all standing). He walked back and forth through the cars, preaching. Then he began to pray over us and he came right to me and my husband, we got out of the car and he pulled us both close to him, praying over us. He did this with all those from his church and then prayed a "blanket" prayer over the ones from the other church. Afterwards I went to an old friend of mine who currently attends the old church and we stood talking. She made the statement that she was almost jealous (she said it in a nice way) that we were getting such personal ministry from our pastor.
The whole feeling from the dream was really normal, even though it was obviously symbolic.
Thank you!

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Preaching in the parking lot?

Post by dreamster on Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:46 pm

the blanket may well represent covering. huggins

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by exo152 on Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:13 pm

It was as if he was praying personally for all of us who attend his church, but just prayed of the ones from the other church as a whole. Perhaps I didn't word that correctly. Thank you Dreamster!

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:22 pm

yes i got that, the dream shows your pastors real careing for you, he may well be apostolic aswell, interesting he drew you in close, that feels like a close relationship with you's personaly, while others have a general/ blanket covering .the car park can be a place of rest,, i think the key element is the ''pulling you close'' hee hee

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by exo152 on Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:30 am

Thank you Dreamster! From what you said, I realize this dream was an answer to several prayers my husband and I have prayed. We just joined this church a couple of months ago, after spending a few years in another church that felt distant and unfriendly. Felt like God truly "loosened out tent stakes" and supernaturally connected us to this other pastor and his church. I do believe it will not only be a time of rest but a time of growth and healing for our whole family. But of course, after the last few years in the church we were at, it makes you a bit leery that you will be accepted anywhere. Thank you again!

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:50 pm

hee hee idea walk on thumbs

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:41 am

Sponsored content