dream about pastor of church

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dream about pastor of church

Post by aliveforjesus on Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:50 am

my husband and i were trying to decide what church to go to..i had a dream about a pastor of whose church we were cosidering going to..i dreamt we were in a restaurant inside his church, sitting in a booth with his entire family..he was giving me the gospel message and i told him that i was already a christian..next scene is me sitting in his church, loving the worship music..any ideas what this may mean?? thank you so much!

Last edited by aliveforjesus on Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to ask for interpretation)

aliveforjesus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dream about pastor of church

Post by Halo on Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:17 am

Ooohhh Yes...This dream is as what it say's, a restaurant inside the church, you most certainly will get feed the (word) there, you will even get a ministering through song (sooping up, with a biscuit-so to speak) till every morsele is gone...then you can say "Tis been good to be in the Lord's House today...Leaving with something to chow on, a fullfilling....good for you, good for him, good for God's family...for having been blessed with your presence!!!! WOW...What a blessing you and hubbie will be...Good things are in store for you -all here. praiseGod

Salutations,
Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aliveforjesus on Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:19 am

Thank you so much Halo...I believe this is what the Lord is telling me, just as you have said..we have been looking for a church for a long time and I really felt the Spirit in this church when we went..Thank you so much for your help! God bless you and have a great day!

aliveforjesus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:27 am

Well....your most certinly going to get what you have prayed for...The Father tells us in his word "Where my spirit is there is LIBERITY" Oh, and by the way beautiful Babies, by the looks of the picture...you've already been blessed, Amen~ Beyond measure!!!God Bless you and yours in a mighty way.

Halo kiss

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:29 am

Aliveforjesus -

I'm in agreement with Halo. I think this is a encouraging dream that you will be fed at the church and that you will bless them as well.

I also think that this dream is connected to the other dream that you posted "Dreams of New House". You're there for a purpose and will be of help to the church. Hallelujah! praiseGod

BTW, you have a beautiful family! Your kids are adorable! flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:39 am

Amen, Amen~what you have to bring to the table...will benefit others aswell...It sounds like a word called "unity" ...to add to the family of God (church).

Lola, Oooohhh Yaahhh!!!!!!

Halo :cute:

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aliveforjesus on Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:54 am

thank you so much for all your help and kind words! THANK YOU!

aliveforjesus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:48 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top