10 kittens and a pup

View previous topic View next topic Go down

10 kittens and a pup

Post by writer4him on Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:43 am

In my dream, I found about 10 kittens and the mama cat hiding in a house.  They were clean but obviously hungry.  They were scared and hiding in various places but one kitten slowly made its way to me. I picked it up and it immediately started to purr and snuggle into my arms.  The others came to me after seeing this.  I felt that it was my responsibility to see after them so I called my family to let them know that I was bringing the group of felines home and to get food, etc., for them.  We were all concerned that our new puppy would not get along with them or might harm them. However, he was just curious at first then very protective of them, especially that first kitten that came to me.  Over time, I found homes for them but decided to keep that kitten because it and our puppy had become inseparable.  This surprised us because our little rescue puppy is feisty and stubborn, nips at hands and tears up things when having tantrums.  In my dream, he began to behave differently when the cats arrived.

writer4him

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 kittens and a pup

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:53 am

Hello, Writer4Him -

In my own dreams, cats almost always symbolize people. My thoughts on your dream are that the kittens symbolize a group of people that are cared for, but are hungry - perhaps hungry for spiritual nourishment.

Have you been introduced to a small group that's in need of leadership or a teacher?

I can't say if the group is adults or children. Is there someone in your life/household that you'd be concerned about as far as their interactions with this group (symbolized by the puppy)? If so, the good news from your dream is that this person will grow into a protective role over the group - and likely over one person in particular.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top