keys given

View previous topic View next topic Go down

keys given

Post by happiness80 on Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:35 pm

In this dream im standing in my workplace behind a glass door, I have my back to a friend and their daughter. Their daughter then comes up behind me and places keys into my hand. I smile and just hold onto the keys. It felt like I knew it was something for me. I then see my friend and their daughter holding hands and looking or watching me from behind. The whole time I had my back to them. But I remember smiling and just being content.

I am wondering why my friend's daughter slips the keys into my hand and not them? The dream was positive and I didn't have any particular feeling that stood out, just a weird understanding that the keys were for me.

Help please!

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: keys given

Post by rabedard on Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:32 pm

Blessings @happiness80

As I read over the dream you shared, I'm moved in delight. I just love how the Lord hides truths for us to discover.

If what i share with you now speaks to your spirit, then hear what the Spirit of the Lord is saying:

Keys placed in your hand speaks of promotion.

As sons and daughters of the living God, we hold keys to the kingdom in our hands. Sometimes we are aware of this, and other times we are not.

Keys give us access to realms in the kingdom that otherwise are not yet accessible ... they open doors

Some keys are available thru perseverance and maturity; while other keys are only available thru child-like faith.

You've been promoted, and are in receipt of greater authority; Jesus, your friend, has placed in your hands keys to another realm of His glory; this you've received by child-like faith. You are operating now in increased authority.

(your ease of receiving, and your contentment, and the simplicity of knowing the keys were for you, given to you by your friend's daughter, together reinforces your childlike faith)

You are in a good place; this is a good day, filled with increase. And i rejoice with you. I honor you, and i especially honor what you carry. Be blessed!

BiC / Roger

rabedard

View user profile http://www.rbministries.org

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:02 am

rabedard wrote:Blessings @happiness80

As I read over the dream you shared, I'm moved in delight. I just love how the Lord hides truths for us to discover.

If what i share with you now speaks to your spirit, then hear what the Spirit of the Lord is saying:

Keys placed in your hand speaks of promotion.

As sons and daughters of the living God, we hold keys to the kingdom in our hands. Sometimes we are aware of this, and other times we are not.

Keys give us access to realms in the kingdom that otherwise are not yet accessible ... they open doors

Some keys are available thru perseverance and maturity; while other keys are only available thru child-like faith.

You've been promoted, and are in receipt of greater authority; Jesus, your friend, has placed in your hands keys to another realm of His glory; this you've received by child-like faith. You are operating now in increased authority.

(your ease of receiving, and your contentment, and the simplicity of knowing the keys were for you, given to you by your friend's daughter, together reinforces your childlike faith)

You are in a good place; this is a good day, filled with increase. And i rejoice with you. I honor you, and i especially honor what you carry. Be blessed!

BiC / Roger

Thank you for your kind response and thoughts. The only thing is, I don't know what doors these keys are supposed to open, I felt the keys meant access to something but Im really not sure what!?

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rabedard on Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:01 am

Blessings,

Track with me awhile on this, as I share some testimony and thoughts that might be of value to you:

In the context of *greater authority and access* (ie/ promotion, keys placed in your hands) ...

I attend a local church gathering. And amidst these brethren I move very prophetically and in gifts of words of knowledge, of healing, of faith and creative miracles. Initially, none of this was received well, and the enemy sought to bring division, and to mobilize leadership particularly to bring this work of the Lord to a halt.

The elders of the church gathered to discuss what to do with me, and approached me after their table session was done, concluding I was doing nothing wrong ...that they needed to *get in the game and catch up* (this they concluded).

Today, I operate freely and liberally in that gathering, unhindered by leadership and others: the Lord has placed keys in my hand, I've greater authority and access where I did not have that before.

For yourself, do you find you operate and move in greater authority and access in *some place* like your family church? Or amidst a ministry of some sort? This may have even come with a *public announcement or recognition*.

...just engaging with you in this matter @happiness80, for your edification

BiC/ Roger

rabedard

View user profile http://www.rbministries.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:44 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top