Same Dream Twice: Trapped!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Same Dream Twice: Trapped!

Post by writer4him on Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:21 pm

My brother just dreamed this about me two times in a row and it troubles him greatly.  I apologize for using all caps but I had to copy and paste on my phone and he used all caps.  Thanks in advance, brethren.

I'VE HAD THIS RECURRING DREAM AND YOU'RE IN IT.  IT SEEMS THAT SOMEONE CLOSE TO YOU (PATRICIA) GOT YOU INTO A SITUATION THAT IS HARD FOR YOU  TO GET OUT OF.
I'VE BEEN TRYING TO RESCUE YOU, AND KEEP GETTING INTERRUPTED JUST BEFORE FREEING YOU. I HAVEN'T BEEN DETECTED YET, BUT THE EVIL MAN IS SUSPICIOUS. I'VE HAD THIS DREAM 2 TIMES IN A ROW, AND I KEEP GETTING HUNG UP AT THE SAME POINT. I'VE INFILTRATED THE GUYS' DOMAIN, BUT HAVEN'T FIGURED OUT THE NUANCES OF HOW TO FREE YOU, THE GUY HAS SPIES, AND A SECURITY SYSTEM.  YOU DON'T KNOW I'M THERE YET, BUT YOU'VE BEEN FIGHTING HIM  PSYCHOLOGICALLY.  HE IS TRYING TO BRAINWASH YOU, BUT YOU ARE RESPONDING BY SINGING HYMNS TO YOURSELF, AND REPEATING KINGDOM PRINCIPLES. YOU ARE IN AN APT COMPLEX LIKE THE PROJECTS WITH MANY EMPTY UNITS THAT'S MAKING IT HARD FOR ME TO GET TO YOU, BUT ALSO IS HELPING ME TO STAY UNDETECTED. THE MAN WAS NOT OUTWARDLY EVIL, HE WASN'T PHYSICALLY ABUSIVE ON THE SURFACE, THOUGH HE COULD BE IF PUSHED. PAT IS HERSELF, BUT IS DOING THIS AGAINST HER WILL, SHE IS VERY AFRAID OF THIS GUY.
THIS MAN IS ADEPT AT GETTING INTO PEOPLE'S HEADS.

He was perplexed about Pat's involvement and why she would be a part of this. She is a distant relative that I've not seen in more than 25 years.

writer4him

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Same Dream Twice: Trapped!

Post by dreamster on Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:13 am

nerd does your brother feel your being deceived in any way?

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by writer4him on Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:31 am

No, not that he has mentioned. It would have fit with my previous circumstances but now I am dealing with the problems that a deceitful person caused for me.

It woud seem that my total deliverance is being hindered, perhaps in the spirit realm. Fasting may be in order...may be like Daniel's situation via spiritual warfare.

writer4him

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:37 pm

i suggest praise and worship be employed to break any stronghold from the past events, dreamster

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:23 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top