Multiple Pregnancy Dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Multiple Pregnancy Dreams

Post by Daisy on Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:43 am

Hi all!! Ok so I have had MULTIPLE pregnancy dreams three nights in a row.

The first one was my friend who already has 4 kids (three of them triplets), was pregnant again. IRL She had to do multiple tries of invetro in order to have all of her kids, and after the triplets she decided she was done having kids. IRL She also had a procedure to ensure that she couldn't have anymore children, so I know this dream is not literal.

The second dream was of myself. In the dream I felt excited and surprised that I was pregnant. Then in the dream I remembered my real age, and that my husband had a procedure to keep us from having kids again. I felt amazed and thought that this must for sure be meant to be, and shrugged off my age concern. I recognized that I felt (and still feel IRL) like I'm in my 20's!! I thought this part of my life was over, but now was excited and ready for the new addition to our family. I can't remember my husbands reaction to the news (I wish I would've recorded this dream right away bc I feel like I lost part of this).

The last one was of my sister in law. I dreamt she was pregnant again. I also know this one is not literal bc my brother had a procedure to ensure this as well.

The fact that these were all consecutive dreams three nights in a row, makes me believe there is significant meaning behind these dreams. I'm not certain what exactly the Lord is trying to speak to me, but I'm very certain it isn't literal. The only one that had real specific details I can remember is the one of me being pregnant. The other dreams didn't have anything else to them except for the fact that I remembered they were both pregnant. I could be wrong, but this makes me feel like the other two dreams were to bring even more attention to my own dream of pregnancy.

Any thoughts????

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Multiple Pregnancy Dreams

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:54 am

Daisy wrote:The other dreams didn't have anything else to them except for the fact that I remembered they were both pregnant. I could be wrong, but this makes me feel like the other two dreams were to bring even more attention to my own dream of pregnancy.
I'm glad you said this, Daisy, because this was my impression as I was reading through your post. I think that the first and last dream are more like signposts for you to serve as confirmation that the dream that's about you has manifested. Those two dreams could simply be about something new in their lives - or in the lives of people that they represent if they aren't literal.

For your dream, I'm sure you'll feel the same surprise and excitement in real life. Remembering your age and your husband's procedure within the dream may symbolize "rational reasoning" as to why this sort of thing wouldn't happen to someone in your circumstances; however, you shrugged off your age concern in the dream, and this may represent the surge of faith in real life that says, "Yes! This IS going to happen in my life!"

The only thing I'll add is a question for you: Has there been any area or desire in your life where your thoughts and feelings match up with the thought in your dream of "I thought this part of my life was over?" If you've been thinking that way about something in particular, that may be what the dream is related to.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:46 am

Hi Mark!!  

Sorry for the late reply to your posting.  Thanks for your interp, everything you say is truly fitting.  I do believe these dreams do point to the dream of my pregnancy.  I also think though that spiritually and emotionally my first friend is in fact birthing something inside.  I can see God is doing an awesome work in her, and drawing her closely to Him right now, with lots of new changes in her life.  The last dream I think was literal for someone else I know who was struggling with fertility.  Less than two weeks after this dream, I found out one of my acquaintances who I had been praying for did end up getting pregnant IRL!  Great news, I'm SO happy for her!!!

In my own life, I am still waiting for this to manifest.  I do bear witness that what you say is true regarding myself.  There are several things that are getting ready to be conceived in me, but some of them have to do with me pulling the trigger so to speak.  God has really been doing a work in me in regards to my personal life, my self worth, and finding my purpose in Him.  I do not think this is literal, meaning of me actually getting pregnant in real life.  I feel like I have put myself aside for so long, and God is calling me to rediscover an additional purpose in Him.  When this fully manifests, I know these same feelings will be evident in my waking life.  I know I need to step out in faith in a couple areas in order for me to discover these things God has in store. Please pray in agreement with me, that the right doors will open up at the right time.  I will be sure to post when it manifests!!   :hooray:  :hooray:  :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:01 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top