Do I HAVE to date a Christian?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Do I HAVE to date a Christian?

Post by Joshua116 on Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:59 pm

There are many decent girls I come across that don't have any belief indicated under their profiles.

They DO however have SIMILAR INTERESTS as me.

I WANT to be prosperous and happy in this endeavor...but I can't spin my wheels forever.

A lot of good ones that like the same things as me, they just don't believe the same or just have no thought towards God at all.

Distance/Location/Availability of "true genuine Christians" is a HUGE factor in me bringing this question up.

I don't know what to do.

I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do I HAVE to date a Christian?

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:16 am

Interests can change over the course of your life. While it's important to have things in common with who you date (and eventually marry), not having your relationship with Christ in common is asking for strife.

You never have God's best if you compromise on this. Now, He is gracious and may very well lead a non-believer into relationship with him, but you just should not risk that.

This is actually pretty serious. What if you were to get into a relationship with someone that continually caused you to compromise your beliefs? Who knows how far away you could fall by not sharing that one relationship that matters for eternity? Again, definitely not worth the risk.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top