ex- husband walking in my black boots

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ex- husband walking in my black boots

Post by hairttonia on Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:43 am

I dreamed that my ex-husband was walking in my black leather boots I can see that he was strugging to keep them on because they were too small and tight and i can also see that his heels were hanging out of the boots. Also dreamed that I was in house ex husband and I lived in when got divorced and I was in the kitchen, watching him from a bay window clear out weeds from the yard. as I saw him clearing the weeds there was quicksand where the weeds ere cleared. I saw another dream similar but I am not totally at peace that this is God showing me and what it exactly mean.

hairttonia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ex- husband walking in my black boots

Post by dreamster on Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:51 pm

i feel the the first part of this dream could be your ex trying to step into your life trying to keep hold of either you or the path your on, scratching chin

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

thank you

Post by hairttonia on Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:37 pm

dreamster wrote:i feel the the first part of this dream could be your ex trying to step into your life trying to keep hold of either you or the path your on, scratching chin
dreamster:
I thought there may be some truth to that just want to may sure God is in it. I just used this site, hope to hear from you again, if you get more on these dreams .

hairttonia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:31 pm

the house dream i beleave relates to past event with your ex, the weeds can represent resource / time wasting issues,unproductive things, the devils seeds sprouted,chocking things around it, the yard could represent his private life, a positive is the weeds being pulled out, but that uncovers a deeper issue, the quicksand, which can engulf a person, is there any issues of addiction in his life? nerd the site isnt a drive through take out, :donut: but an extention of the body of christ. i say that in referance to your words, ''i just used this site'', i hope you dont mean in the negative sense. :hairraising:

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hairttonia on Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:56 pm

dreamster wrote:the house dream i beleave relates to past event with your ex, the weeds can represent resource / time wasting issues,unproductive things, the devils seeds sprouted,chocking things around it, the yard could represent his private life, a positive is the weeds being pulled out, but that uncovers a deeper issue, the quicksand, which can engulf a person, is there any issues of addiction in his life? nerd the site isnt a drive through take out, :donut: but an extention of the body of christ. i say that in reference to your words, ''i just used this site'', i hope you dont mean in the negative sense. :hairraising:

No, by no means negative, I meant, I joined apparently wayback in July 2015 but never corresponded until today, for firsttime, is what I meant to say. Thank you for you response on that dream I will continue to pray for ex- husband, I believe that is what the Lord may be speaking. I sense pretty much that the Lord was speaking maybe an addiction and other areas getting cleared up(weeds)

hairttonia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:07 pm

thumbs great,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:19 pm

Sponsored content