Pecans falling

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pecans falling

Post by writer4him on Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:25 pm

I was standing below a really tall tree.  I tried to see the top but as I lifted my eyes upwards, the trunk seemed to go on forever.  The tree's branches shook briefly and a large shower of pecans fell on me.

writer4him

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pecans falling

Post by writer4him on Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:25 pm

I had to think about my feelings in the dream to remember the impressions I got. Awe at the size of that tree as I couldn't see the top of it. Startled when the tree was shaken (or shook itself) and it was so vivid that I woke up braced for that huge cloud of nuts to start pelting me.

writer4him

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ispeaktheword on Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:14 pm

Hi Writer4him,

I don't have an interp but this seems like an awesome dream. I looked up pecans and found some interesting information:

Mature Pecans:
Pecan nuts are enclosed inside thick, green shucks that split open to reveal the brown nuts when they are mature. The shucks may open before the nut shell is brown when fall temperatures are unusually warm. In this case, wait until the nuts are brown before harvesting them. The pecan harvest begins in late September and continues through November. The nuts that cling to the tree into winter are good to eat, but the quality may deteriorate, and you'll lose some of the nuts to birds and squirrels.

Nuts That Fall:
Although pecan trees don't drop their nuts as readily as some nut trees, many of the nuts will fall when they are mature. Pecans left lying on the ground decline in quality, especially when the soil is moist. Once on the ground they are susceptible to mold and insect infestations, so you should gather them every day or two.

The words MATURE and HARVEST stood out to me. I also learned that a pecan is a fruit. Maybe this is your harvest season of blessings and rest. These are just my thoughts.

May the Lord reveal the true interpretation of this dream.

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

View user profile http://www.tytenishaosgood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by writer4him on Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:33 pm

Thank you, what you said has resonated within. Praying over it. God be with you.

writer4him

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ispeaktheword on Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:33 pm

Amen flower

ispeaktheword

View user profile http://www.tytenishaosgood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:42 am

Sponsored content