automatic assault riffle rammed through the door

View previous topic View next topic Go down

automatic assault riffle rammed through the door

Post by Glad on Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:26 am

Hi everyone

Here the dream:
I was at some house with a few other people, knowing I was trying to hide from someone that was pursuing me.
As I was in the house, I heard a noise in the driveway. I planned to make sure the front door was locked, but just as I was at the door a person from the outside tried to push the door in. I was struggling tremendously, praying for strength and just as I thought it was over, I managed to close and lock the door.
The person outside then smashed the door in  with what I saw was a automatic assault rifle.
He pushed the weapon through the door and I knew it be just seconds before he would then point it at me. I grabbed the front of the riffle and with quite some effort, bend it so it wouldn’t point at me. I continued bending it until it pointed towards the direction of the intruder.
In my panic how to get ride of the man I tried finding the trigger of the riffle, but I was at lost, as I didn’t know this weapon at all. I had no clue what I did, but i did hear a sound, then I saw a small red light flare up, but no bullets.
I woke up.

Thank you for any thoughts towards this.
Glad

Glad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: automatic assault riffle rammed through the door

Post by dreamster on Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:31 pm

i'm beleaveing that its not literal, but given the days of noah in which we live its not inconceivable, :hairraising: nerd i usualy think of rifles and bullets as words spoken against you from afar, the door is a boundry being severly crossed, nerd i think the word intruder is key, who is bargeing into your life presently?and just when you think its over, round 2 happens,, prayer is turning around the events hurled against you amen! reverseing the effects, a situation may arise that will overwhelm you, and you feel powerless, perhaps out of control, this may be a current or soon future event, to be fore warned is to be fore armed,, soldier the red light could be a laser guidence system, for shooting accuracy, idea Scratch Chin

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Glad on Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:04 am

Thank you Dreamster

Glad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:10 am

did that relate to you?

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Glad on Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:03 am

Yes, i can link it to a situation in my life. Thank you.

Glad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:25 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top