Car reversing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Car reversing

Post by happiness80 on Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:32 pm

Any thoughts as to what a car reversing out of a parking lot might mean? I was watching someone do this but they were reversing their car out of a parking space

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Car reversing

Post by dreamster on Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:11 pm

do you know the person?i could be you are seeing someone going backwards in life, scratching chin parked up can indicate coming to a halt, rest, or perhaps idle, then going backwards,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:14 am

dreamster wrote:do you know the person?i could be you are seeing someone going backwards in life, scratching chin parked up can indicate coming to a halt, rest, or perhaps idle, then going backwards,

hi Dreamster :)

I know this person through work and they do seem to be struggling a little at the moment however im not sure as to how much - In the dream the car reversing did seem to have a bit of a negative feeling but it was something I was observing. That does seem to make sense although when I think of a car reversing out of a parking space, in real life that's what you would do to be able to move forward..? although I could just be overthinking it!

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:53 am

it may be that you see the reverse moment before they make there way forward, the interesting thing is that you see,,so is your role, to pray?or to support in some way,, scratching chin we seldom fully know a persons situation and the life challenges they face, if people are going thru something they tend to pull back in various ways,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:41 pm

dreamster wrote:it may be that you see the reverse moment before they make there way forward, the interesting thing is that you see,,so is your role, to pray?or to support in some way,, scratching chin we seldom fully know a persons situation and the life challenges they face, if people are going thru something they tend to pull back in various ways,

Wow yes that's a good way of seeing it and it does seem to make sense, I've been praying over them just holding their family up in prayer, I don't know the full details of the challenges they are going through but I do sense I should pray for them and also be available to support them too. Perhaps I will see the reverse moment or the lord could just have been giving me insight, either way I will continue in prayer for them.
Thank you so much

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:49 pm

thumbs carry on soldier soldier

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:49 pm