where is the restroom, I gotta go

View previous topic View next topic Go down

where is the restroom, I gotta go

Post by Emmce on Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:26 pm

This occurred the same day as another dream I had. This is dream #2

In a building looking for a bathroom, open bottom door in left side of bldg and someone had just pulled up in a car. So I closed the door and ran over to the other side of the building and ran upstairs. The office building was quiet- seems like none was there. On right side on the outside of the building had masked gunmen. Left bottom floor and went upstairs, a chubby black man in a bathroom sitting. It was as if he was or had already showered and was pampering his feet. I walked passed that bathroom and saw another one around the turn so I went in that and pulled the curtains I front of he stall. Then I saw the masked gunmen with some hostages, pass in front of the restroom I was in. I lifted my feet and held the curtains so the couldn't see my toes sticking out. They passed then a single guy passed and grabbed an unsuspecting young lady who he held hostage. I remained in the bathroom hidden while I was urinating. I woke up 7:34am

Emmce

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: where is the restroom, I gotta go

Post by dreamster on Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:37 pm

have you ever experianced any traumatic events in a bathroom setting? :hairraising: nerd

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top