Pooping on myself dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pooping on myself dream

Post by BelovedoftheLord on Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:54 pm

Thoughts welcome:-)

I'm some place with my grandmother (dead irl). I'm suddenly in need of the toilet but instead of making my way there I poop right there inside my jeans bandaid I then decide that i must go to the toilet and clean up. I say goodbye to my grandmother, i think i give her a hug and proceed to go and look for the toilet. I'm not feeling embarrassed at all, in fact its like i have done nothing out of the ordinary. I'm in a public place, that has the feel of the outside of a mall/ auditorium/ stadium combined. As i walk around looking for the toilet I meet some of my aunts, relatives etc. A couple of times I walk into an entrance thinking it is the toilet but realize it's not. I meet a man at another entrance who offers to go and show me where the toilet is. As the dream ends we are walking towards the toilet and he is telling me something very important (don't recall what it was though).

Again no feelings of self-consciousness or shame. laugh

BelovedoftheLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pooping on myself dream

Post by dreamster on Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:15 pm

hee hee ,i think the man is an angel or the lord, :jesuspic: ,the dream isnt litral, well i hope not, :hairraising: pooping represents detoxing, which the body doesevery day, normaly ,natureraly, hence theres no shame in it, i would consider the dream indicating a cleansing of something from your family line ,or directly from ur grandmother, although seeing other relatives involved it seems like a family issue, the public aspect shows it will be plain to see for all concerned,, perhaps for the rest of your family to see, scratching chin

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BelovedoftheLord on Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:26 pm

wow. thanks Dreamster. The Lord is so good. That makes me really excited about the future. I even feel really lighter - spiritually speaking of course happy dance

BelovedoftheLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:39 am

:shocking: :hairraising: hee hee whatta relief,,disappointed i guess,, Cheering

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:51 am

Sponsored content