View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Virtuous on Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:49 am

August 2009: I dreamed I was looking at some land. It was HUGE... A LOT of land. It seemed to had been just cleaned off (trees cut down, very open, not a whole lot of dirt (some), not a whole lot of grass (more than dirt), and just wide open). I was trying to pick a spot for the first house to be built. The spot that was chosen had the biggest tree stump. My first thought was not to have the first house built there because it would look weird because of the huge tree stump and I would have to level it out or something. But I said, "No. We'll build the first house right here and the stump will grow into a tree soon." Then I thought to build a 3 bedroom there first. Then I said I will build a five bedroom there. A beautiful home for someone to live in. My thoughts were of building beautiful big homes for low income families to live in. Like section-8 or something. Homes they could be proud of.

I received a number of thoughts on this dream. As of today, I can see that each of them will play out. Right now, the interpretation that Dreamster "D"...LOL gave is what's happening right now. As he said, the stump and its roots are the foundation of the dream. Since October 1, I have had to really rely on God concerning my living conditions. I know the city I live in at this present time is not the city I’m suppose to be in. I began my search for a place to live in the city I know God told me to relocate to (almost 3 years ago). I found two properties that I looked at. I went into prayer about which one to make application for (I was determined not to pay two $50 application fees when God could just show me which one was mine). While in prayer, I saw a vision of this dream. Not the entire dream; just one part...the big tree stump. When I saw the tree stump, I saw a vision of the front yard of the home. Not the entire home; just one part…the big tree stump in the front yard!

The following Monday I contacted the listing agent with questions. She emailed me back the next day and said she would be happy to answer any questions I may have but another applicant had been selected for the home I was inquiring about; but she would contact me if anything falls through. I immediately said within myself, “That’s what you say. That ain’t what God told me”. I didn’t even bother to look for anything else as I knew what God said.

I saw that the property was still listed as available so I contacted them again. I was told that the contract was waiting for signatures and would remain available until it was signed. Instead of me saying “if” this or that happens, I said “when” this or that happens.

After much prayer, I received a call from the agent. She said, “You are not going to believe this.” I said within myself, “No. You don’t believe it. I know what you’re about to say. I know what God told me.” She goes on to say, “I don’t have any other explanation but an email from the other applicant saying she no longer wants the house and has decided to go another route!” I submitted my application and it was APPROVED for the home!!!!!

There is more to manifest in this dream. This is only the beginning!!!! Blessed be the name of my Lord Jesus Christ!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:11 am

happy dance :hooray: Cheering

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top