Dream about a attack !! Help me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream about a attack !! Help me

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:48 am

I had a dream I saw some boys they started fighting each other. I remember seeing a fight and they boy was baming the other boy head into the ground (it was awful) Then I notice there was more fighting going on. It was like the fight spreaded every where. Then I saw my mom and my decease grandmother they were together and they saw the boys fighting too, then the boys came to attack them. It was like the boys took them away. So I ran to get my dad and my grandad ( grandad is deceased Too) I told my dad that they were under attack. my dad seem as though he was waiting for my grandad to come with him but my grandad was doing something but I dont remember. So eventually my dad came and he too was attack. So I was left in the dream by myself (oh yes in the dream I beat one of the boys who was trying to attack me and I was walking around with him in my hand so he would not get away.) It look like the boys angry fighting spirit spreaded everywhere. Then this boy came after me. and I t was like I was trying to talk some sense into him. I woke with an uneasy feeling. crying

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream about a attack !! Help me

Post by unaday* on Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:55 am

There may be an attack from the enemy coming your way...HOWEVER it is not the strength of your family that will conqueror this...it is the strength from God given to you for this task!
God has not giving us a spirit of fear but of POWER love and and a sound mind!
It's not by might nor by power but MY spirit saith the Lord.

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:02 am

I see>>>> What i was thinking was my mom and dad maybe under attack. They are not involved in church I had tried many time to get to come to church but they are rebellious they feel you dont have to go to chruch to praise GOd. In th dream the uneasy was more towards my parents. I think my grandparents is sending warning signs. So I bind the enemy and I prayed for protection from God. Thanks for your insight. I think there is some type attack for who I am not sure, because I did not see the boys fight my mom and dad but they took them away. And i t was like I left to deal with them I was scared in the dream In the dream I was more concerned about them. My parents are now at the presidents inauguration so I pray that they are safe.

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:10 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top