Terrifying Nightmare that was meant for Intercession (Virginia Tech)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Terrifying Nightmare that was meant for Intercession (Virginia Tech)

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:44 pm

I woke up at 4 am. I can still feel the terror from the dream.

I have a dream that I am trying to close a door because there is someone on the other side trying to get in the room, I am terrified. All I see is an arm trying to pry the door open and I am in terror for my life. I see an Asian person.

I get up and make it to the gym by 5 am. I couldn't decide if I should go to church and pray about this or not.

I decided that God definitely wants us to pray and, if I was the person in this dream, I would DEFINITELY want someone praying for me so I went.

At 6 am central and 7 am eastern, I told the group at the prayer meeting what I saw.

I said, I don't know if this thing I dreamed is a major national thing or if it's just going to be local. I don't know where this is going to happen but I know we are going to hear about it on the news.

As we sit in a prayer circle in the church sanctuary I say, "I see someone trying to lock themselves into a room because someone is trying to attack them. There is an arm coming through the door and they are trying to keep the person out and I saw an Asian person in the dream. I don't know how it ends but I know it will be in the news soon."

At 6:15 am, exactly the same time the shooting began, my pastor prayer that morning and began to pray for these people.

When he was done, I prayed for 'hostages' because I couldn't think of any other way to describe the people who were being threatened by an arm and trying to lock themselves in. I prayed that God would give the man or woman, whoever was going to be affected by this present danger, wisdom - to think quickly during the crisis, courage, and peace. A knowledge that God was with them. I prayed that God would be glorified.

I came home afterward and by 7:30 central time / 8:30 eastern time, I posted the dream on Yahoo! (a little less than two hours before any information of this shooting ever reached the public).

Miraculously, using the VERY WORDS which we prayed hours before it happened: An article is published reporting a girl whom was credited with quick thinking that helped save herself and three others present.

The moral of this post is that I dreamt of these things happening to me. I felt the same things that real people would feel a few hours later. The dream was meant for intercession and exactly what we prayed, God worked through and accomplished.

This happens to me often. I've experienced so many nightmares that turn out to be someone else's real life situation that I later read about in the news. I've learned over time that God gives me these things for prayer. I've seen Him do exactly what I've prayed over and over.

If you have a nightmare, pray. There is a very good chance you will see something identical in the news and your prayers might mean the difference between life and death.

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

Mia Sherwood

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top