Escaping a church shooting?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Escaping a church shooting?!

Post by exo152 on Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:06 am

My son had a dream this morning that was so disturbing, that he came immediately upon awakening to tell me;
In the dream we were at church. The pastor was going around, laying hands on and praying for people. I was seated in a difficult to reach place, but the pastor still got to me and prayed for me. My son said I was crying and worshiping, when all at once I stopped. I then told my family we had to leave and we had to leave RIGHT NOW. My husband balked at first, saying church had just started and he didn't want to make a scene (in real life that is exactly what he would say). My daughter began to throw a fit because she didn't want to leave (in real life this is also what she would do). But I kept insisting that we HAD to go and right now. So we left. After we were gone, we heard that someone had come in and shot everyone. No one, except us, had made it out alive.
My son said this was such a real feeling dream, he was very troubled by it.

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Escaping a church shooting?!

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:19 pm

Praying!!!! Expect to hear of someone saved by revelation as a result of intercession.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by exo152 on Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:03 pm

Was reminded of this dream, since we recently left this church. We are not normally "church hoppers" and there are really wonderful people there. But we were experiencing such a deep unrest in our spirits; it did begin with me picking up on it during times of intercession. My son who dreamed the dream later talked with me about the unrest he was feeling. From there, my husband also voiced to me his own feelings. We decided to go elsewhere, which has given us much peace.
Now I am wondering, if this dream was symbolic for us leaving, what did the part of this dream where everyone who remained got shot and none made it out alive mean??
Thanks!

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:55 am

exo152 wrote:Now I am wondering, if this dream was symbolic for us leaving, what did the part of this dream where everyone who remained got shot and none made it out alive mean??
Thanks!
First off, I want to say that I'm hopeful that the shooting isn't literal...

In dreams, guns/bullets/the action of shooting can represent hurtful words. It's possible that the shooting in the dream symbolizes something spoken that has a huge, negative impact on the body in that church - something severely disruptive. In that case, your family was saved from having to experience that first hand.

The shooting in the dream could also have a broader meaning for something that even causes the church to close its doors.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by exo152 on Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:51 am

Thank you Mark!
There has been an undercurrent of something going on, behind the scenes, and we feel that is the reason we were picking up on the unrest in our spirits. When we left it was a very quick decision. We are still praying for the pastor and all who attend there.

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:36 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top