Purple post it notes - prophet

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Purple post it notes - prophet

Post by Sirianta on Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:28 am

Hey guys, most of my dreams I'm posting is dreams that I've had in the last 3 months. The thing is that I wright them down, but am struggling a bit with the interpretation of them. So I never got them interpreted. That is why I'm so glad I found this site.

About a month ago I dreamt that my work colleagues (not people I know or whom I'm working with currently) had to watch my little boy for a few hours while I was doing something.(Funny, 'cause I would never do this in real life). The next day when I came into the office I smiled 'cause I found a little post it book which was purple in colour and my son's little hand print was imprinted on this post it notes. It wasn't like with paint or pen or something like that - it was like it was physically imprinted on about 3 post it notes, like when you make a hand print or foot print in cement or clay. The first one was very clear, the next a little less and the last one a little less.

I went outside to the parking lot and opened the boot of my car to get out something. Behind me was 3 black ladies talking and from my left side a young black man came walking towards us. He stood still and I when I looked at him I saw that he had scarrs under his eyes. I got the impression that he was blind and two men had to support him on both sides. I really liked this young man, there was just something about him that was special. He started by saying "Household, household, household" and I knew he was about to give me Word from God. (I've been praying for my husband for many years now to be saved). He looked at me and smiled and said my name out load.

He started saying something like "God says because you are doing things the right way " the rest I couldn't make out for some reason - how frustrating! Then he said "Word of knowledge and prophecy". I saw these two gifts typed on a light blue piece of paper (The paper wasn't physically there. In my dream I saw it like a vision while the man was saying it). Then I woke up because our dogs went mad outside for some reason! I couldn't believe it, because I know this dream wasn't finished. Maybe that was all I needed to know.

It feels like there is a lot of symbolism in this dream. The purple sitck it notes the light blue paper. The fact that he said House hold 3 times, 3 woman, 3 men, 3 post it notes.

Any ideas?

Blessings
xxx
S

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Purple post it notes - prophet

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:00 am

youre dreams give me goosebumps all i know to say is PRAISE GOD! I will pray about this and get back to you.
blessings,
daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:23 am

I definitely have 'heavenly feelings' about your dreams!lol...In this case, do you feel like the blue and purple represent your work in prophetic ministry and you being a part of a "royal priesthood/chosen generation" in God? Do you feel like He's giving you that "stamp" of approval for your ministry and because you're a prophet, He will give you "words of Knowledge" and "prophecy"? This is immediately what came to me. Please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:13 pm

Hey you two, thank you so much for coming back to me. It really means a lot.

Daphne, I'll also be praying and wait for you to get back to me. Thanks thumbs

Desiree, I know that since I was a child I was different. I could feel or see things that others couldn't and my mom usually thought it was my immagination. Since I can remember I dream a lot. I remember one afternoon when I was about 10 years old, I was alone at home and I was sitting on the couch. I stared outside as if I was in a trance and I thought of heaven. All of a sudden I had this excitement that I can not explain. Now I know it was the Holy Spirit, then I just thought I was very excited about it.

When I wake up in the mornings I can always remember my dreams, but not all of them are prophetic. God has helped friends of mine through dreams I've had and I always tell my friends if I've had a dream of them. God speaks to me a lot through my dreams but it is just frustrating that I can't interpret them myself. But I've asked God to be my teacher and teach me how to interpret my dreams. A while back (bout 1 month) I asked God that I don't know if I'm really prophetically gifted, 'cause yes I dream a lot, but I've rarely given a word of knowledge to people. Just after that supernatural stuff started happening and I was starting to give Word to people. I'm still a baby in the prophetic, but LOVE the path I'm walking with Jesus!! He is so awesome! I've had a previous dream of mine interpreted by a lady that I'll have my own ministry (I've posted the dream on here as well "Room in heaven, fighting with enemy"). It is one of my hearts desires to have my own ministry and for it to be prophetic. I also once got word from a pastor that I'm prophetically gifted. Well I think God gave me this dream of the purple post it notes to confirm that my giting is prophetic and word of knowledge. Don't know if I'm part of the "chosen generation", but you mentioning it surely makes me excited. It is really a special feeling when you have a dream of someone or give them a Word of knowledge from God to see how excited that person is and to restore their faith. Glory to Jesus!! It is so amazing that He still communicates with us through dreams and visions and supernatural ways. Oh! I'm so excited now! I will definately pray about this. Thank you sooooo much. :bighug:

Blessings
xxx
S

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:01 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top