Startled by A Deer

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Startled by A Deer

Post by ChelleJones28 on Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:17 am

Good Day,

Im not sure how to begin so I will just dive right in...

I had a dream that I was outside with my four children in front of our house. They were playing and my oldest was swinging on a swing when all of a sudden I looked up and noticed that a big brown healthy deer ran into my yard and begin to eat the grass. The appearance of the deer startled me because Im not big on wildlife, so I slowly got up and begin to gather my children and told them to head inside the house because I didnt want to spook the deer and I didnt want it to see us. All of my children except the oldest went into the house immediately. She continued to swing. I said to her, "Come in the house now" She said to me "Why?" and I felt frustrated and repeated to her again to come in the house. This time she came but reluctantly.

When she was on her way into the house, three cats, one black, one white and one orange tiger striped, ran into my house. They were full size adult cats. I dont particularly like cats, so when they ran in, they scared me at first and then I was immediately irritated and begin trying to shoo them out and away but they wouldnt leave. Its like they ran in and tried to hide but I knew they were there. So then I went to ask one of my neighbors who was comfortable with cats to try and help me coax them out of the house. My neighbor came in and begin to set out a large plate like she was going to lure them to plate but when she walked over by my recliner, she noticed a dead black kitten entangled in the chair. It looked like it had gotten stuck in the chair and died because of it. I remember saying to my neighbor, "I never saw that kitten in my house before" and we were both surprised to find it dead. So we continued to try and get the three bigger cats out. Thats when I woke up.

This dream bothered me because I loathe cats! I barely tolerate my dog for my kids sake. Not that I would ever cause harm to them, Im just not naturally a pet person. Especially cats. And you know how people go to a petting zoo to feed the deer.... well Ive never been into that either. I like to admire from distance.

If anyone is able to help, I welcome your feedback. Thanks!

ChelleJones28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Startled by A Deer

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:42 am

Cats are often a symbol for people or issues of cattiness.

How did you feel about finding the dead kitten? Embarassed, uncomfortable or just surprised?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ChelleJones28 on Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:19 am

I was surprised. It was a "what was that doing there" type of feeling.

ChelleJones28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:27 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top