Similar Dream symbols

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Similar Dream symbols

Post by Drod_72 on Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:57 am

Saturday night my wife and I were away at the beach for the weekend. We both woke having the same image in our dream. She dreamt of seeing a rat enter into a room. She looked to me to get it to go out the door. The rat was not attacking, but it was headed toward her and our daughter. In my dream I was in my daughter's room to remove/kill a spider. The spider was near the nightstand. It was a large brown spider in its web with a few bugs trapped and dead. As I went in to kill it, I then noticed a softball size gray rat, it was behind the stand off to the right. It was mangy and dirty, it wasn't menacing. I grabbed it and then threw it out the window. Sharing this with some others they said we should see what the web shows about the symbols. There seems to be quite an array of meaning. Can you lend your thoughts?

Drod_72

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Similar Dream symbols

Post by bluejeankid on Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:17 am

:HiBye: This is just my thoughts. Maybe something you could think on? Could it be that the Lord is revealing to you (the window) that there are some past issues that you think are dead(the spider web) that need to be addressed? And some that are present now ( the spider and the rat). That are in the room right now so to speak? So that you can move on in the Lord?

Just a thought that I hope with help.
:HiBye: BJK

bluejeankid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top