Persecution in the Workplace

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Persecution in the Workplace

Post by callienicolaysen on Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:10 pm

I had a dream that I was at a work meeting. The lead supervisor was giving us these books and I asked, "Why do you have to give us so many books? Why can't we just study one book at a time?" I then saw my supervisor saying something that I knew was wrong and I just went along with it, saying, "Whatever". I then saw Satan snickering while I was saying that and he did something to my heart.

After I made the comments in the regards to the books, someone said, "Uh oh. She knows too much" and that person ushered me out of the room and placed a cloth over my face, to where I couldn't see or breathe. I was sitting alone in the room and all of a sudden I was able to see and breathe. I told myself, "I'm free!"

Earlier in the dream I was speaking with my supervisor in the office and she was mentioning the unfavorable facts of my job history. My father brought up a good point and she shut up.

I'm not sure if this is pertaining to my current work situation, or a future one.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Persecution in the Workplace

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:55 am

The Lord tells us that today has enough worries of it's own so if the dream is speaking about something that is troublesome or worrisome it is about what is going on in the present or very near future. He doesn't like to burden us with things to worry about in the future.

If you have had some difficulties at work that you've been worrying about, Your Father (in Heaven) is going to take care of it.

I believe the Lord may also be using the dream to tell you that a good attitude in everything is important. Our attitude towards things are definitely an open door for the enemy forces. Know the truth and the truth will set you free.

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

Mia Sherwood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top