Snakes at a retreat and mirror out of place

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Snakes at a retreat and mirror out of place

Post by Glad on Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:08 am

Hi,

Here is my dream:

I was at a Christian Retreat with people I knew and some I didnít. It was a place where people from all different churches came together.
It was very early in the morning when I got up and sat outside in an area that had chairs and tables. People started to come and sit down.
During the conversation I noticed that many of them had snakes of all sizes and kinds. One snake had many heads. One was a huge python. One person held a nest of snakes under their shirt. I spoke up and asked them not to release the snakes while I was getting out of the room.
I went to my room (at the retreat centre) and to the washroom and I saw the mirror was put on the floor. Hanging it back up was impossible for me, as it was too heavy.
On my way out to the car, one of my children called a certain person by his name, I knew this man had brought a python. I looked to see if I saw the snake, but he now what appeared to be a dog with him and his family.
Right beside the parked cars I saw that people had released their snakes into the field and my daughter remarked how much they stank. Some snakes had skinned in the process.

What throws me in this dream is the mirror. I didn't put the mirror on the floor but of course with the mirror on the floor I couldn't really see myself. It wasn't even so much that I wanted to see as it was that this was out of order and that actually was the motivation to try to hang it back up.
Any thoughts or input, very much appreciated!

Blessings, Glad

Glad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Snakes at a retreat and mirror out of place

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:23 am

Glad,

Snakes are things that you don't want to see... usually problems.

I am thinking something along the lines of a self-help group or something where people are looking for healing?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Glad on Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:18 am

Hi Mia, thank you for your insight. This makes perfect sense.
Blessings, Glad

Glad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:27 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top