butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: .............

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:25 am

Butterfly,

I will be happy to lift you in prayer. Remember that we have ALL POWER given to us by our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. We can come against all threats of the enemy knowing that we are victorious in our Lord. It is not by our power but by His power and by His might, says the Lord.

I believe the Large Baby is a Ministry. Babies generally mean ministry in dreams. The baby speaking that you would die to me represents someone within that ministry that is trying to kill it and believes they will do it shortly. The number two can stand for balance, diversity, partnership, soul, or receptivity. It can also symbolize double weakness or double strength. So my thought here is that maybe the ministry balance or partnership may die. Not the person.

Remember this that the enemy will try to lie and make you think that you are going to die but you will not die, you will live because the Lord our God will give you life in all things. He is the giver of life. Life in breath and in all that we do including our ministries. The enemy is a liar and a thief....don't let him lie and steal away what God has placed inside of you to do in your ministry. Remember also that the Lord did not give us a spirit of fear but a clear sound mind knowing that he is our ever present help in times of danger. I plead the blood of Jesus over you, your ministry, your friends, family, property, home, finances and all other areas of your life. I bind all spirits that would try to hinder you and render them mute and of no affect and command them to report to the Lord Jesus Christ for judgement. Lord we thank you that you are handling every situation for us, even when we have no way of knowing these things. Father we put our confidence in you and praise you for your defense and help in every area of our life! Thank you most precious heavenly Father!

In Jeus name I pray. praying praying praying

Love in Jesus,

Connie :cmere:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:49 am

Last edited by butterfly on Mon May 04, 2009 8:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:09 am

No weapon formed against you shall prosper.
Whatever the assignment is, God has sent his army to fight on your behalf.
The man said :I TOLD THEM NOT TOO” and he and others had to fight for you- I believe that is the army of God and you are protected…
The blood of Jesus protects and you will be fine…

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:04 pm

Buttefly,

It could be just that. I always leave the full interpretation to God. Let me know what the Lord would show you.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:29 pm

Father God, I stand in agreement with the foregoing prayers and I thank you that you are our refuge and strength, an everpresent help in times of trouble.

Father, I lift Butterfly up in prayer right now. I plead the blood of Jesus over Butterfly, her family, her ministry, her friends, her employment, her finances, and possessions and everything else that she holds dear. Father, command your warrior angels to form a hedge of protection around Butterfly and all that is important to her. Guard her in all her ways. I thank you Father that no weapon formed against her can prosper. I come against all unclean spirits and cancel their assignments in the name of Jesus! I cast them back to the pits by the power and authority given to me by the name above all other names, Jesus Christ!

Thank you Father that you've rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son you love. I praise you Father for your faithfulness, thank you for strengthening and protecting Butterfly and all that she holds dear from the evil one. I pray that she be strong and of good courage knowing that You are with her wherever she goes. I pray that she will receive Your peace that transcends all understanding and that will guard her heart and mind. I give you all the praises and all the glory.

In the mighty name of Jesus,

Amen

Butterfly - I know that you've battled with the enemy before and that you are equipped to handle this attack. Just know that we're interceding on your behalf and that you are already victorious - continue walking in the Victory!

soldier huggins

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:23 pm

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:29 pm

Praise the Lord! Thanks sister! May God richly bless you! huggins huggins

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:08 pm

Was the dream in black and white, muted colors, or vivid colors. What do you remember about the colors of the dream?

AND, since you've dreamed more than once of a baby with an adult voice, you need to establish why God is using that symbol for you and what exactly it means for you. God is very consistent, but then so is the devil... pinpoint what the baby with the adult voice means to you.

Tell me about the colors of the dream and I'll help you pinpoint the exact meaning of the baby / adult voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:25 pm

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:58 am

Butterfly,

That is the enemy trying to steal your joy in the calling or work the Lord has given you. He knows you will be effective in your ministry and he knows his time on earth is short. He is trying to scare you into not completing the work God has called you to do. In your dream rebuke him and call upon the name of the Lord.

Love In Jesus,

Connie :cmere:

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:29 am

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:22 pm