WATCHING A WOMAN GIVE BIRTH

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WATCHING A WOMAN GIVE BIRTH

Post by TotallyBlessed on Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:27 am

I dreamt i was in someplace where i was standing between 2 hospital beds with a woman in labour on each of the beds. They each had a midwife attending to them but standing on the opposite side from the middle where i was standing. I noticed that i was standing closer to and observing the woman whose labour was more advanced. She was going through the usual writhing in pain , changing positions for comfort etc. As i watched, the baby was about to be delivered and the mother suddenly went into an awkward position on the bed, so awkward was the position that the midwife had to quickly dive under the bed and whilst lying on her back , with arms outstretched(on the side i was standing), tried to catch the baby shooting out of the mum. I found myself quickly reacting trying to catch the baby, at the same time, immediately stopping as i told myself that i was not wearing any protective gloves. The midwife on the floor failed to catch. The baby therefore shot out of the mother, slipped through the hands of the responsible midwife, and went straight under the bed of the second woman in labour. The midwife attending to the 2nd mother in labour quickly picked up the baby girl and walked across to hand over the baby to the first midwife. Any significance to this?

TotallyBlessed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WATCHING A WOMAN GIVE BIRTH

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:41 am

There probably is some significance. It may be a responsibility or opportunity to take on a big task arises that you are in a position close to that passes by you because you do not feel equipped to handle or are unprepared for. Is there something like this in your life now?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TotallyBlessed on Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:50 am

Many thanks Mia

Careerwise, i have applied for a job. Every now and again i keep questioning myself if i would be able to handle the job in the event that i successfully go through the recruitment process. The recruiter has not yet called for interviews.

Familywise- there are current goings ons which require me to play a very big and active role but i have deliberately held back as i have gotten into some trouble in the past for 'trying to help'

There are the only 2 cases i can immediately think of.

Many thanks

TotallyBlessed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:35 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top