Large dog grabs my head

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Large dog grabs my head

Post by Jennie the Jesus-lover on Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:37 pm

I had an experience of what looked like a large Doberman or something completely grabbing the top of me head. I could feel it was trying to crush my head. I was feeling anxiety and in my panic was fighting him by grabbing and pushing him away. The thing didn't succeed and I think it let go. I must be woken up shortly after.

Jennie the Jesus-lover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Large dog grabs my head

Post by Jennie the Jesus-lover on Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:17 pm

Hmm my good friend how do you know it's a religious spirit because I don't think I have that problem. I have a close relationship with God and believe that only love can save souls not religion. God's love is the everything, the all and the depths of it calls to the depths of our love. ☺️ I am not sure why you believe it's a religious spirit because I don't condemn people. Please could you elaborate a little on that? Thanks God bless you (hugs)

Jennie the Jesus-lover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:14 pm

, remember exhortation, edification ,and comfort, the 3 primerys of the prophetic, i cant speak for your other dreams,jennie, i dont beleave its a riligous spirit, but an enemy attack upon your mind, fear, anxiety, what is going on in your wakeing world?any friends turned on you recently?are you getting your head bitten off ,so to speak? :hairraising:

Last edited by dreamster on Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:28 am; edited 2 times in total

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chi on Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:40 pm

I agree with Dreamster,

Is there any area of your life where you are feeling overwhelmed or anxious and it's consuming your mind, time or energy. Maybe you let it go and this releases you from it?

Chi

Chi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennie the Jesus-lover on Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:14 am

dreamster wrote:, remember exhortation, edification ,and comfort, the 3 primerys of the prophetic, i cant speak for your other dreams,jennie, i dont beleave its a riligous spirit, but an enemy attack upon your mind, fear, anxiety, what is going on in your wakeing world?any friends turned on you recently?are you getting your head bitten off ,so to speak? :hairraising:

Hi I appreciate the input it's helping me think more clearly about it. I've been having a lot of anxieties about things; my health, relative issues, and really concerned for lost people on my heart.

Jennie the Jesus-lover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennie the Jesus-lover on Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:19 am

Chi wrote:I agree with Dreamster,

Is there any area of your life where you are feeling overwhelmed or anxious and it's consuming your mind, time or energy. Maybe you let it go and this releases you from it?

Chi
Hi Chi. :) yes I've actually been going through a lot and I guess there's evidence that I'm repeatedly overwhelmed or anxious. I always run back to God as much as I can. I'm thinking with cern and everything because I've been so focused on a purpose God has had me on there are rising obstacles from the enemy to try to distract and deplete me. That's my opinion.

Jennie the Jesus-lover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chi on Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:11 am

I can understand as I too can get consumed with worry at times however, the more I focus on the worry it seems like there are a lot more things to worry about. It is just my opinion but God will bring peace and calm during a tough time. I meditate on philippians 4:8 and being that this is a dream site has Father given you any revelation, something to look forward to? I find from time to time looking back over those promises brings a renewed sense of peace and joy. I hope this helps.
Chi

Chi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennie the Jesus-lover on Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:52 pm

Well my brother/sister, the only thing that soothes me the most is playing music for Him and thinking about our love for the lost and reading Scripture as soon as I can focus on that. The music thing is something positive I look forward to as I put in inspiration by the Holy Spirit that hopefully souls can be saved by. I get joy from it.

Jennie the Jesus-lover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennie the Jesus-lover on Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:34 am

Concerning dreams I've been seeing a soul I've been praying for smiling a lot. I'm wondering if this means he will be well spiritually?

Jennie the Jesus-lover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:46 am

Dog bites are always burns in my dreams. Every. Single. Time.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennie the Jesus-lover on Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:05 am

Oh yea they are crazy. I find it's more than one thing that is "biting" me. Apparently whatever is going on on the air spiritually it seeks to "crush" me by the same way the big dog was trying to crush my head. And I'm having a tug of war in between God and these things the same way I tried pushing the big dog away. Wowiedoos drama movies in our sleep!

Jennie the Jesus-lover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:56 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top