Massive window on phone to a friend warning me about an evil spirit 12 week old baby illwoke up in a panic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Massive window on phone to a friend warning me about an evil spirit 12 week old baby illwoke up in a panic

Post by gordie1 on Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:37 pm

I dreamt I was on the phone to a friend and I was lying on the bed it was the middle of the night she is a prophet in real life, she asked me if I thought I was under some sort of influence from an evil spirit I told her I did not know but I was experiencing severe anxiety next thing ,my whole room became exposed like a giant window and I saw a woman in black pass the window and she came up to me and asked me if I wanted to go to hospital as her 12 week old baby was really ill and she could offer me a lift.i said no and she said suit yourself quite rudely I woke up with a racing heart and in a real panic. In the dream she was a neighbour but I have had several dreams about her first being a witch and irl knocking on my door next night and then I dreamt she was trying to lead me away from my church this is beginning to disturb me

gordie1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top