Walking Out To A Different Car

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Walking Out To A Different Car

Post by wiselisa58 on Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:49 am

In my dream I was leaving out of a store to go get into my car. When I got closer to the car I noticed that it was a different car then what I normally drive. The color of the car was different (black SUV in my dream; normally drive tan SUV) and there was a step up ladder on the side to assist getting into the car. I was surprised and shocked to see this car. I wasn't convinced that this was my car, so I decided to walk around the parking lot to see if the car I normally drive was in the parking lot. I didn't see the car, so I decided to use the key fob to assure that the black SUV was mine. So, I began walking towards the SUV trying to see if the key fob would unlock the car door. As I was walking back towards the car this man was asking me what kind of job did I have to afford such a fancy car. By time I got back to the car I was getting into a white BMW. To myself I was saying yes God I would love a BMW SUV. I could see myself rolling down the windows and cutting on the a/c in the BMW. I was also adjusting the vents to allow air in the car. Any thoughts.

This has been a recurring dream for the past few months. I leave out of my house or store to get into a different car than I normally drive. Its usually a luxury SUV.

wiselisa58

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Walking Out To A Different Car

Post by Chi on Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:30 pm

Hi wiselisa58,

There is a reference to cars on this site http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t8468-common-themes-cars

When I had a dream about a car it represented a soon coming promotion which has manifested, check it out

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t15498-a-different-car

Chi

Chi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wiselisa58 on Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:18 pm

Thank you for responding.

wiselisa58

View user profile

Back to top Go down