japan /usa economic crisis,,,,

View previous topic View next topic Go down

japan /usa economic crisis,,,,

Post by dreamster on Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:38 pm

what nerd i dreamed i was in japan, driveing fast down a highway, absolute kaos, peaple were shooting, looting, jumping off buildings, what what it was raining hard, every thing was in melt down, then i was in a malll in usa in a large town flat ground as far as you could see in every direction, also in kaos, money had crashed, ppl looting ,homeless, only had what they could hold in there arms, seemed like kfc was the food of choice :donut: i found a frend i have irl, he wanted to see a movie, so we walked around till we found the complex in the mall, papers were all over the ground, it was deserted, there would be no films playing there, people were in survival mode, no obvious natural disaster, everything was shut down, nerd ,we walked out to the state highway,my frend and wife were looking for there adult children, we talked to a man, breifly, he was carrying tinned food/kfc,  just the odd truck passed by at speed, what the overall feelings were fear, panic,stress,desperation, anxiety at extreme levels,,the event happened suddenly without warning, :shocking: :shocking: i awoke at 2am,very disterbed, i feel its a economic melt down, :bandaid:for japan, usa, and possably other western countrys,,

Last edited by dreamster on Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: japan /usa economic crisis,,,,

Post by exo152 on Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:04 am

Sounds like a prophetic dream to me. Many prophets have been predicting this and have even said to store up provisions. In my own prayer time, I have felt impressed to do the same. Thank you for sharing, Dreamster. I personally needed some confirmation.

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KDRE on Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:17 am

This has already been prophesied to come soon

The dollar is about to collapse, and you can already see it coming.

This year in particular is the Shemita, year 7 of a rest for God's people. Opposite for the disobedient.

7 years ago there was another economical collapse, and 7 years prior to that also (as well as 9/11)

This time I don't think the dollar will recover. Lots of activity going on in September. Pope visiting congress, Shemita ends (start of jewish new year: the real calendar) prophecies of a lot of destruction coming, deaths, marshall law

I believe God has shown you like some others that this is coming because this country has not repented. A shaking is on the way, and a lot of these churches unfortunately aren't getting their people ready, and its going to be sad when they get caught in the chaos as well because the Glory of God is not in their churches to protect them.

KDRE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:41 pm

bandaid it took me by supprize :shocking: and the detail was alot, a real sense of foreboading, i thort of that scrip,, peace and safety then sudden destruction comes upon them,, 1 thess. 5;3,,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KDRE on Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:03 pm

Yep. Watch all of these events

Stock market - financial collapse of the dollar, possible food shortage

Pope visit and message to congress

China

Possible terrorism

Copy cat spirits (shootings)

Marshal law

Possible earthquake ( out west maybe)

but certainly next month is a catalyst with the 4th blood moon this year, during the feasts of tabernacles to the date Yom Kippur and jubilee coming

Just things prophesied coming and so many people having dreams about the same thing

Amos 3:7

KDRE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:04 am

17 inches of rain in japan today. Recommended 1 million evacuate. I think this was your dream.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:05 am

17 inches of rain in japan today. Recommended 1 million evacuate. I think this was your dream. So the next part is the crash here.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KDRE on Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:32 am

Mia Sherwood wrote:17 inches of rain in japan today.  Recommended 1 million evacuate.  I think this was your dream. So the next part is the crash here.

Kinda scary to think about, but all of these warnings must be coming for good reason (to the believers)

KDRE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:07 pm

nerd :hairraising: oh my,,, thats insane rain,, yep sounds like my drm bandaid

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:03 am

nerd well could be ,i was in a usa city, on the edge of a interstate highway, the land was flat in all directions as far as i could see, wow the feelings in the dream were substantial, extreme panic in japan, and fear and desperation in usa, well both really, i knew when i woke up that this was way beyond my normal, what nerd

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:18 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top