Giving Birth To Baby Girl

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Giving Birth To Baby Girl

Post by wiselisa58 on Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:57 am

In my dream I had just given birth to a baby girl. (I didn't actually see myself given birth, but I knew I had just given birth). After I had given birth I was not actually allowed to hold the baby because the nurse had a lot of instructions to give me. I could see the nurse holding the baby. I remember her telling me I had to stay in the hospital for a day. As the nurse was talking the phone rang and I asked her was it okay if I answered the phone because it was the man I had the baby by. He missed the birth because he had to work. I told him I had the baby and he wanted to know what I had named the baby and I told him I didn't know yet because the nurse had a lot of instructions for me. I also told him that I hope she had written them down because I wasn't going to remember them all. The phone call ended from there and the lady continued with the instructions then the dream changed.

wiselisa58

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Giving Birth To Baby Girl

Post by Virtuous on Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:57 am

I am not an interpreter; therefore, these are only my thoughts.  

In my experience; giving birth (especially to a baby girl), signifies ministry.  This ministry was birthed through faith because you didn't actually see or feel yourself give birth, but you know you did.  You weren't allowed to hold your ministry because you needed a mentor (nurse) to give you instructions on how to "handle" the ministry.  Not only is the nurse giving you instructions on how to "handle" the ministry but you are also witnessing her do it.  Hospitals are meant to heal with treatment.  There may be some type of treatment, for lack of a better word at this time, you will need because of giving birth to this ministry.  I'm not sure about the baby's father calling, other than the nurse's instructions being interrupted because of your communication (normally what phones represent) with him.  There must be something there, as well as his missing the birth; and the fact he asked you what you had named it...plus the fact that you hadn't named it because the nurse was giving you a lot of instructions.  A distraction of some sort, maybe?  However, the nurse continued with her instructions.

I don't know why this keeps coming up in my heart, but I feel like I need to share this with you.  A few years ago, I was at a conference and a prophetic word came forth over my life.  The man of God told me there was a ministry I had aborted but God had given me another opportunity and I was going to give birth to it right at the altar that night.  As soon as he said that, I fell to my knees at the altar in worship.  I didn't know what I had given birth to, but I knew I had given birth.  After that, there were these certain desires that I would have that I couldn't explain.  There were certain experiences I would go through that I couldn't explain.  There were certain questions that I would seek answers too.  One night I went to a meeting and everything I just mentioned above was opened up to me.  What I was feeling was my ministry and through that particular meeting, my ministry was given a name.  I knew what I had given birth to. As I look over those years of wonderings, experiences, questions, and the like, they were all instructions/guidelines/templates concerning the ministry I had given birth to. My first assignment brought a little discomfort that God pulled me out of it and ministered (treatment) to me in the areas where it took a toll on me.  He also opened up, here recently, why it took the toll it had taken on me.  I now know what HAS to be done before going into another assignment.  There have been times, since the ministry was revealed, that I have become distracted, sidetracked, or what have you, but nonetheless; the instructions always continue.  There will always be instructions as we grow and mature from one level to the next.  The instructions will NEVER stop.

Please pray over what I have shared.  Toss everything that doesn't agree with your spirit.

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wiselisa58 on Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:56 am

Thank you for taking the time to respond. Your thoughts resonated with my soul and gave me something to think about. I appreciate you sharing your experience with me.

wiselisa58

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:29 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top